#82

I really don't know why the VOTES keep decreasing. There are no comments as well.

If you guys don't like what I write please let me know because then I will stop publishing.

I am not going to stop writing the story because I have been waiting to complete the book for a long time, but I will definitely not publish it.

Atleast if I stop the publishing, I won't have any expectations to get votes and comments.

If I am writing something you don't like, please tell me.

Happy reading ❤️

It has been a month now, since they have resolved their misunderstandings. They were still in Ranikhet. It seemed like they both wanted this break a lot.

They kept on extending their visit.

Neither did Shehnaaz ask for the ring nor did Sidharth offered it to her.

Well, it was because he was planning something special and something that was supposed to leave their entire fans in a frenzy.

He has made sure that it's going to be something that people won't forget for months or maybe for years.

Shehnaaz didn't ask because she wanted him to take the initiative.

Although she was the one who returned the ring but she wanted him to give it back to her. And till the time he doesn't, she wouldn't mind.

But again, they are back to square one. Again, there is one great question - what are they? What relationship do they they share?

"Sana sab pack kar liya?", Grams asked.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were going back to Delhi today. Grams and kaka were there in the cottage to help them pack and obviously to meet them for the last time before they leave.

"Hanji Grams! Aap tension mat lo. Aur han ye aapke liye", Shehnaaz said while passing her a caserol.

"Whats this Sana?", Grams asked.

"Pancakes!", Shehnaaz squealed and Grams hugged her, while patting her head.

"Tu kab Waapas aayegi?", Grams asked.

"Pta nhi Grams! Meine itne din shooting miss ki, ab jaate hi bohot busy ho jaungi", Shehnaaz said.

Kaka and Grams felt really emotional and tears fell out from their eyes.

"Sweetheart, hum Waapas aayenge jaldi hi. Warna ho sakta hai aap dono ko Delhi bula len koi special occasion ke liye", Sidharth said the last part in their ears while hugging them. He winked at them when he pulled away.

Grams and kaka understood the hidden meaning behind his words and winked back at him.

They both bid adieu to the couple and settled their stuff in the car. Sidharth had already sent Shehnaaz's car back and now they both will return in his car.

He opened the door of the passenger seat for Shehnaaz and buckled the seat belt for her. But before leaning up, he pecked her and well she gave away a blush.

They have kissed like a million times by now but still the effect of the kiss remains the same.

NO matter how much times they kiss, her cheeks always redden until she becomes the colour of a tomato. Just a mere kiss and she flushes, every single time.

That is what love is supposed to be. You never get tired of the romance. The affection and spark fades away.

Each touch feels like the first touch and each kiss feels like the first one.