#3

Please VOTE if you like it!

Ahana and Sana reached school the next day and enter their class room. Riya and kaira on the other hand are pretty sure that Sana is hiding something from them. Upon Riya's insisting and Kara's emotional blackmailing, Sana opens up about her feelings for Sidharth.

Riya and Kaira are now worried because Sidharth is definitely not the guy that they want Sana to have a thing for. They have stayed in this school since 5 years now and know all about Sidharth and his infamous group. He is popular but in a negative light.

Riya begins by telling Shehnaaz something really important about him,

Riya: Sana, I know that you might really like him and probably that's why he is the only guy till now who caught your eye. But he is not what he seems. He is not a good guy. I am your friend aur kabhi bhi tera sath bura ni hone dungi, isiliye bta ri hun. Just forget about him and move on. Stay as far away from him as possible. Trust me on this!

Kaira: Sana she is right. Please maintain a proper distance from him. He is not the kind of the guy you want to get involved with. There are other nice guys out there, choose anybody but him.

Sana: You are right about plenty of guys being out there, but they are not him and he is the only one I want. I agree that there might be guys who are far better than him, but they won't be him. So, just tell me, why are you so against the idea of me having feelings for him? Is it about him being a senior? Is it about him being a bit anti-social? Or is it about it being his last year in this school? What is it about?

Riya and Kaira firstly look at each and then at Sana, deciding whether it would be a good idea to tell her about Sidharth Shukla. Anyhow, they start telling her about him.

FLASHBACK

Sidharth and Misha were not only classmates but best of friends since 5th standard. Other students looked up to their friendship. Even after their 10th standard, they continued to be in the same class as they chose same streams. Sidharth was in 10th standard when he started dating, and emerged out as a Casanova. He dated many girls within a span of 1 year.

It was not as if girls liked him or loved him, they either loved either the gifts he gave them or how lean and muscular he looked despite him being only in 10th standard. He remained the sports captain for 2 years (10th and 11th). We can say that he knew everything and everybody but he failed to understand his one and only best friend. Misha was really close to him, but he couldn't understand the feelings she had for him.

One fine day, Misha and Sidharth were sitting in the same car because Sidharth had to stay at Misha's place because of her parents being out of the town. Misha grabbed the opportunity and told him about his feelings. She told him that she has been in love with him ever since they became friends.

Misha: Sid, I really like you. I know you don't like me and it's okay. I just needed to let you know because how could I keep such a big secret from my best friend. Before anything else, you are my friend and that would never change. I am not telling you this because I want to date you or because I think you will like me too, I can not bear to keep such a big thing hidden from you and so I had to confess it to you. I promise our friendship will never change and you promise that too. Now, just forget what all I said.

After saying this, Misha turned around to get out of the car but Sidharth held her hand and stopped her from getting out.

Sid: Misha, even I like you. I thought that because I have dated many girls, you might not look at me or consider me to be your boyfriend. But now even you like me, so would you like to date me?

Misha was feeling like she was on cloud 9. She couldn't believe what she just heard. She immediately agreed to his proposal and they started dating.

FLASHBACK Ends

By now, Sana had tears in her eyes because what she feared the most had come true. He was dating another girl, Sana felt as if her whole world had come crashing down.

But Riya and Kaira continued.

FLASHBACK

It had been 7 months since Misha and Sidharth had been dating and both were pretty happy with each other. Amongst dating and other things, they never seemed to forget that they are best friends first and a couple after that. Everything was stable between them and Sidharth was no longer a Casanova. He had eyes only for his girl.

Only 2 months were left before the final examination of the 11th standard. Misha was searching everywhere for Sidharth, but he wasn't around.

Sidharth didn't come to school next day as well and he missed the school for over a week. Misha tried to contact him but it was of no use. She also went to his home to meet him but he was never around.

Next week Sidharth came to school and after almost 8 months, he looked like the old Sidharth. Maybe he was even worst than the old Sidharth. He had that same flirtatious smile and his Casanova personality was back. Nobody knew why was he behaving like that. There were many questions but no answers. Where was Sidharth for a week? Did Misha knew where was he? Are they together? Why is Sidharth fooling around with other girls?

Misha couldn't take his ignorance anymore so she decided to confront him. She asked him what was wrong but he just said that it's over. When Misha cried and asked him or should we say, begged him to tell her the reason, Sidharth told her that he can not date just one girl. Its not his style. He said that he was now bored of her and he doesn't wish to continue their relationship.

Misha was feeling beyond broken after listening to this. She felt as if her life is over now.

FLASHBACK Ends

Kaira: This is how Sidharth is. He is not a one woman man and he has not changed at all. Wo pehle bhi aisa tha ab bhi aisa hai aur humesha aisa hi rahega.

Riya: Sana have you ever heard - Jo tumhe palkon pe bithata hai wahi insaan tumhe wahan se neeche phenkne ki kabiliyat bhi rakhta hai.
This is what happened with Misha. Nobody saw Misha after that. Some say that she left the school and had to repeat her 11th standard.

Sana: Ye sab tumhe kisne btaya? Kya khud Sidharth ne yan fir Misha ne btaya hoga?

Kaira and Misha (together) : Nhi Nhi Hume to sunne mein aya tha. Unn dono ne to kabhi kuch ni bola. Par sab ko pta hai ki yahi hua.

Sana: Jab Unn dono ne khud kisi ko kuch ni btaya to how can you guys be sure? Yr Kehne ko to mein bhi bohot kuch bol sakti hun kisi ke baare mein, sab sach thodi ho jaega! Jisko jo sahi laga, jaise sahi laga, usne waise baat ko modd liya. How can we know for sure ki aisa hi hua tha?

Kaira: Sana I know you like Sid, isiliye Ye bol ri hai. But you don't know him. He has always been like this and you know that some things just don't change!

Ahana was quietly listening to all this but she knew that Sana is feeling hurt by whatever Kaira and Riya were saying, so she interrupted in between and took Sana home.

Sana didn't say anything during the whole journey. She was in her own world, thinking about what all she was told. But Sana being Sana, how could she listen to her brain instead of her heart?

Sana ne humesha apne dil ki suni hai, aur fir ye to dil ka hi maamla tha to isme dimag ki kaise sun leti. Sana Sid ko bina jaane bhi uspe itna bharosa karti hai, Sana ka dil uspe itna bharosa karta hai ki wo Maan hi ni sakti ki yahi hua tha uss din...

Is it really the whole truth or is there something more to it? Sana will definitely find out!
Will Shehnaaz meet Sidharth in the next chap?

Please Vote and comment so that I know that I am meeting your expectations!