#46

When he met Shehnaaz that day on the airport, their fans totally went crazy and trended them on twitter.

The picture that paparazzi took of them was when Sidharth had kissed her cheek while bidding her goodbye and thus was enough to cause frenzy among the fans.

They knew for sure that something was going between the two. The fans don't even need any sort of confirmation because seeing them both together like that, was almost equal to them making it official.

They both talked and when the call ended Sidharth was in a dilemma. That day when Sidharth along with his family reached home, he caught hold of his sisters.

They both knew that it might be something serious.

Sidharth started explaining them about what was wrong, "Di, Shehnaaz ne bola ki hum date nhi kar re and I get it because I haven't proposed!".

"To fir kis ka wait kar ra hai tu, karde na propose. Although, guys think ki confess karna kafi hai but that's not true. You need to ask the girl, as in ask her out before claiming your rights on her. You see, confession is just a step. Confessing doesn't mean that now you don't have to ask", preeti di said.

"Di, problem wo nhi hai!", he said.

"To bta na kya problem hai?", neetu di asked.

"Di, dating is just so ordinary. Ye itna chita sa word hai in front of what we feel for each other. Agar hum abhi abhi Mile hote to baat alag thi.

Its like we have known each other for so long and we have felt for each other for years. Don't you think that dating seems a bit ordinary in comparison to what we have?

It seems like I am belittling both of our feelings by asking her would she like to date me. This is such a stupid question.

We love each other like crazy, girlfriend boyfriend is so little in front of it. I do want to give this relationship a name but it can not be dating.

Aap samajh re ho mein kya bol ra hun? Shehnaaz can not merely be my  girlfriend. She deserves to be more than that.

She deserves everything that I have in my life. I don't want to make her feel so ordinary by asking her to be my girlfriend. I do want to stake my claim on her but not by being his boyfriend.

Doesn't all this sound too immature and stupid. What we have is way beyond such things. I mean, I am not saying that dating is stupid but I just don't feel like 'Just dating' her.

I want to do more than that for her. But I don't know what should be done", Sidharth said, desperately trying to make his point understandable.

He has used all his logics and rationality to explain his point to his sisters and if they still didn't understand, then he would literally bang his head.

"We got it!", they both said together.

They both gave him in an idea and he seemed convinced by it. But could he really do it?

He didn't know whether he could do it or not but then he never thought that he could fall in love with Shehnaaz and he did, so maybe he can do this as well.

Shehnaaz's birthday was a week after she comes home from the shoot. Her shoot gets over on 21st Jan and her birthday is on 27th.

He calls her manager, "Hey Kaushal! I just wanted to know something about her schedule". (Ahana had left the country for her further studies)

"Yes please go ahead!", Kaushal says.

"21st ko Shehnaaz ka shoot over ho ra hai to uske baad wo jab tak free hai?"