#113

Sidharth started pushing her figure on the swing and it started moving back and forth again.

He gave her a small push again, when the swing came towards him.

Shehnaaz closed her eyes and stretched her legs, trying to feel the cool breeze fanning over her face.

It was just February and Shehnaaz wore only a thin piece of clothing, but she didn't seem to mind.

Although she was sensitive to cold, but all she needed right now was this cool breeze. She felt suffocated with too many people and so much noise around.

She really wanted to breathe the cold air freely without people all around her.

Sidharth was here and she was here, and that was what she needed to release her suffocation.

She knew that's this function was meant for them and she needs to go back with Sidharth, as soon as possible but right now, at this moment, they both needed this.

The breeze made her shiver and Sidharth immediately stopped the swing.

He seemed to have realised, that unlike him, she wasnt wearing a full sleeved dress.

She already feels cold more than many people and she wasn't wearing too much for this whether.

As soon as the swing stopped, Shehnaaz frowned and opened her eyes.

She then looked back at him to find out the reason behind making her irritated.

She looked at him. With knitted eyebrows and a pout and he knew what did she want to ask.

"Kyun roka?", she asked.

"Thand hai bohot baar, aur jhula jhoolne se aur lagegi! Chal andar, warna engagement ke din bimar padegi!", he said, while grabbing her wrist to pull her with him.

Shehnaaz didn't judge from her place. Sidharth looked back at her and he knew that she isn't going to go inside so easily.

"Meine andar nahi jaana!", Shehnaaz said.

"Shehnaaz bimar padd jaegi naa, baby!", he said sweetly.

"Bass thodi der aur, please! Please, Pakka chalungi uske baad", she pleaded.

"Par thand...", he began to say but she interrupted.

"Tu mere sath baith jaa aur mujhe hug karle, fir nhi lagegi thand!", she said with the utmost concentration.

Shehnaaz said it like she has cracked the rocket science.

Sidharth sighed, knowing fully that she isn't going to go inside unless and until he agrees to what she is asking.

He left her hand and comes in front of her and then beside her, to sit besides her. Shehnaaz giggled like a kid, seeing her wish come true.

Sidharth slid his arm across her shoulder to rub her arm, pace them up and down her to make her feel the warmness.

Shehnaaz slowly laid her head on his shoulder and snuggled closer to her. She, now realised that indeed she felt cold.

Sidharth's warm Body wrapped her in his arms and she felt good and relaxed.

She closes her eyes, feeling him in. No matter how much times she feels him, he is always like a fresh breeze of air for her.

They remained silent for some time. Sidharth now understood why she wanted to be here, outside, in cold, with him.

He could feel the same relaxation gripping his own body. He closed his eyes too, sensing all the positivity and warmness.

After a few minutes of silence, Sidharth spoke again.

"Are you happy?", Sidharth asked her. He had her in his arms and he was leaning on the back support of the swing.

Shehnaaz didn't open her eyes and her smile grew bigger. Sometimes she wondered why her cheeks didn't hurt from so much smiling.

Her Jaws should hurt for using so many muscles and that too continuously. This man made her smile so much and she never got tired of it.

"As happy as anybody can be!", Shehnaaz spoke.

"Tu?", she asked him while she still leaned on his warm body.

"As happy as humanly possible!", Sidharth spoke and his lips turned into a big soft smile.

They both seemed content with their life. Their happiness knew no bounds.

They moved inside after sometime. The chowki was over in a few more minutes and Sidharth and Shehnaaz stood there seeing off the guests.

They both held each other's hands, as they made their way towards the room, well respective rooms.

Sidharth didn't mind holding her hand in front of the whole family and she didn't mind him holding her hand firmly eventhough, she was shy in front of the elders.

They seemed relaxed and holding hands in front of the family, didn't seem such a big deal after all.

It was pretty cool now, for both of them to do a short, almost invisible, public display of affection.

They felt overwhelmed for what's going to happen tomorrow.

Its their engagement tomorrow and this thought made them think about every possible hurdle and hindrance that came their way, until they finally ended up being together.

"Ab to chodd de haath!", preeti di said loudly and the family laughed.

"Mama aap maami ka hand little babies ki trha kyun pakad rahe ho, ki jaise wo kahin Bhaag jaengi?", Adi asked.

The family members widened their eyes at what the little kid said and then burst into laughing fits.

Shehnaaz immediately jerked his hand away and he took his hand away too.

He scratched the back of her head sheepishly and Shehnaaz started fidgeting with her fingers while looking at the ground.

The family shook their heads in exasperation. They both still behaved like they have been caught red handed.

For God's sake, they both were living together even before getting married, but still everytime somebody teased them, they looked as if they have been caught by their mothers.

Everybody went inside their rooms, and Shehnaaz opened her room too.

She was just about to close the door, when a hand stopped it.

Have you guys ever thought ki Sidharth aur Shehnaaz ko unke ghar waale kitna tease karte honge. They have seen both of them in the house, toh I can't even imagine ki unn dono unke gharpe Kitna chedte honge.

I wonder whether they blush or not🤔!

Well you guys must have guessed who have stopped her from closing the door!

And also, chapter 117 is going to be their engagement!

Pleas VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers😂❤️