#105

The hotel staff put their stuff inside the car and they both drove towards the airport.

It was the very first time that they were making a public appearance together and that too willingly.

Today, they were not afraid to face the media that might be present at the location.

They weren't scared of getting clicked together and somewhere it felt so relaxing and light.

All that hide and seek, not going out together, thinking about strategies to make sure that media doesn't spot them with each other, was too tiresome.

They somehow managed to do it for 2 years but now they knew how good it felt to finally have nothing to hide.

During the whole ride, Sidharth had his arm wrapped around her waist while she rested on his shoulder.

Now that they both have told everybody about their relationship, they weren't ready to leave each other even for a second.

Shehnaaz placed a kiss on his heart and smiled. Sidharth looked down at her due to her sudden gesture.

"Bebu, tune kar diya!", Shehnaaz mumbled.

"Kya kar diya?", he asked with a frown.

"Sabko bta diya humare baare mein!", she gasped and started making patterns on his chest, precisely over his heart.

"Baby, wo toh meine kal btaya tha! Tujhe ab realise ho ra hai?", Sidharth asked while chuckling.

"Nhi kal hi ho gya tha, par aaj thoda zyada ho ra hai!", she said.

"Hain? Matlab?", he asked.

"Aaj thoda zyada realise ho ra hai aur Thoda kam yakeen ki ye sab ho gya hai.

Kal to hum seedha hotel aa gye the aur isiliye logon ko face nhi kiya par abhi, airport pe, media hogi, aur bhi log honge! Unn sabke samne aayenge hum dono sath!", she said in a low soft voice.

"Yakeen nhi ho ra toh ring dekh le apni!", Sidharth said while making her see her left hand.

It indeed looked beautiful. Sidharth had a fine eye for such a nice taste.

She smiled looking at it and sniffed.

"Tchhh Baby kyun ro rahi hai?", Sidharth said while he wiped off the tear.

"Tujhe nhi pta ye ring ka kya Matlab hai! It means everything to me, it's too...precious!", She said and another tear fell.

"I get it! Baby chup ho ja please!", Sidharth said while pacing his hand up and down her back.

"You know, I was in 9th standard when I first thought about having a future with you.

Par hum sirf friends hi banke reh gye! Since 9th standard, I have wanted nothing but this, and I have this today!

I am scared, what if it all is just a dream and tomorrow I wake up only to find out its over. The dream is over!", she said.

"Aaj ke baad se har din aisa hi hoga, full of happiness! Ye sab dream nhi hai, reality hai aur ab se reality itni hi khubsoorat hogi, humesha! I promise!", Sidharth said.

"Sachchi?", she asked while looking up at him.

"Muchchi!", Sidharth said looking down at her.

"Pakka Promise?", she asked.

"Pakka promise!", he said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

They reached the airport and Sidharth got out of the car.

He came out to the other side of the car and opened the door for Shehnaaz. She smiled at him while still sitting in the car.

The media was already present and they both knew it. He saw that she was getting nervous.

Sidharth smiled at her in assurance and she nodded and smiled back.

He extended his hand in front of her and she didn't even take a second to grab it. He pulled her outside and she stepped out of the car.

She hid half of her body behind him and grabbed his hand tightly as if scared of what is going to happen next.

Sidharth also gripped her with equal force and looked back at her to tell her that its okay.

They could hear a lot of clicks and they both flinched for a second  before straightening themselves up and maintaining the calm.

"Please one pic sir, mam!", almost all the reporters said.

Now, they had no problem to pose and so they did. Sidharth pulled her close to him through her waist.

They posed in front of the reporters and for 5 mins, they could hear nothing but the sound of cameras clicking pictures.

"Mam, aapki ring! Can we have a picture of your ring?", a reporter asked and the others agreed too.

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth as if asking him what should she do.

Sidharth knew what she was asking and so instead of giving her an answer, he brought her left hand up and kissed it.

The reporters clicked frantically. The ring was visible the way Shehnaaz's hand was held by Sidharth.

The reporters were happy to finally have a glimpse at the ring that adorned her hand.

After being done with the reporters, they both made their way inside the airport.

They checked in and were surprised when even the airport staff congratulated them both for being engaged.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz politely smiled at everybody who congratulated them and nodded their heads for being thankful.

They both rang the bell of their home and Maa and mummy came running to open it.

"Baaz, neetu, preeti! Jaldi aao! Aa gye dono bachche!", Maa said while opening the door of their home.

Sidharth bent down to touch the feet of both the mothers, whereas Shehnaaz hugged both of them.

Initially, Shehnaaz wanted to touch maa's feet but she didn't let her do it because she believes that daughters don't touch the feet.

The family hugged both of them turn by turn, mumbling a congratulations to both of them.

The family sat together in the living area while the mother's went inside the kitchen to bring out for for both of them.

"Baatein baad mein, abhi jao change karne! Jaldi, abhi ke abhi jao chalo!", Maa said pulling both them on their feet and dragging them towards the staircase that leads towards Sidharth's room.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth reluctantly went upstairs into the room with a fresh set of clothes.

They both came back almost immediately. When they came back into the living room, the whole family sat their waiting eagerly for them.

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth and he looked back. They were trying to understand what the family was trying to do by looking at them like that.

The family made them sit together in between the mothers.

Maa sat beside Shehnaaz while Mummy sat beside Sidharth handing the plate full of their favourite food.

Why was everybody looking at them like that? What do they want to ask to both of them?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️