#75

The people who are reading my story, please vote and comment. I feel really demotivated. If you don't like something then mention in the comments. Healthy criticism is always welcomed.

I get only 30 - 40 votes. If this remains the case then I might stop continuing this book.

I am a human too and like everybody I also want recognition. It doesn't matter whether you like my work or not, just let me know in the comments what you think about it.

And voting just takes a second or two and I am sure that you guys can spare this tiniest second and vote.

It seems like my efforts are going in vain. My last year graduation exams are going on, but I am still writing. I could use this time to relax, but I don't.

I just write in all the free time that I get after I have completed studying, so that you guys can have the new part as soon as possible.

The votes are less and I feel really sad, I might not write anymore!

Shehnaaz woke up the next day and found herself in Sidharth's arms. She was lying on him fully.

This always happens, she wonders. He somehow always manages to pull her into himself in a way that she is lying on him.

She went towards the washroom and got freshened up.

"Sidharth, Sidharth!", she caressed hir hair softly while calling out his name to make him wake up.

He woke up groggily and saw a smiling Shehnaaz looking at him. He could see all the love the world has, in her eyes. She caressed her cheek and her hand stayed there for a long long time.

Their peace was interrupted by the doctor and the nurse who had come to check Sidharth's injuries.

"I guess he seems totally okay now! If you want to take him home, we can discharge him", the doctor said to Shehnaaz.

"Doctor, ek do aur din?", she asked.

"Nhi nhi, he is okay to go. Aap ghar pe Inka dhyan rakhiye bass!", the doctor said.

Shehnaaz nodded and looked at Sidharth who was already looking at her. She asked the doctor about all the medicines that he needs to take and the ointments that he needs to apply.

Shehnaaz helped Sidharth to sit in the car. She leaned towards him and buckled the seat belt.

Shehnaaz gulped when she felt their proximity. His breaths were falling on her neck when she leaned more to him.

Shehnaaz pulled a cushion from the backside and adjusted it behind his head. She took his head in her small hands and pulled him towards her chest, to keep the cushion under his neck.

She could feel his breath fanning on her chest. She scolded herself for thinking about all this amidst something so serious, but she couldn't help it.

She gulped and pulled back but before she could do that, Sidharth pulled her by grabbing her wrist. Shehnaaz widened her eyes and gulped.

Sidharth smirked looking at how red she turned when he did that. He came closer to her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

She shut her eyes, feeling all of it. She missed it. She missed him. She missed all of him.

Shehnaaz moved back when Sidharth left her and looked here and there, all embarrassed and awkward. Sidharth chuckled looking at her like that.

"Meine pehli baar to tujhe kiss nhi kiya. Aur hum to isse aur bhi zyadaaaaaa kar chuke hain! Fir itna kyun Sharmaa rahi hai?", Sidharth asked while trying hard to suppress a chuckle, which came out anyway.