#67

Sidharth tried to think about all the possible places that she might be at. He called Ahana but she had no idea. She was already not in India and didn't know much about everything that was happening in Shehnaaz's life.

He called Kaushal to ask him about her. She knew nobody in this city and she had no close friends in Mumbai, so obviously if his sisters didn't know then Kaushal would.

"Hi kaushal!", he said hoping that he would know about Shehnaaz.

"Hey Sidharth! What's up?", he asked.

"Yeah all good. What about you?", Sidharth asked.

"All fine. Kaise yaad kiya?", kaushal asked.

"Wo I wanted to ask ki kya tumhe pta hai Shehnaaz Kahaan hai?", he asked.

"Ye kya puch re ho Sidharth? Hospital mein hi hogi na!", Kaushal said laughing.

"Hospital mein?", Sidharth asked in shock.

"Han aur nhi to kya?", Kaushal said nonchalantly.

"Achcha ye bta sakte ho ki uske projects, when are they lined up for?", Sidharth asked while biting his nails.

"Sidharth actually usne btaya nhi kya aapko? She got all her projects postponed for a month or so. She also said that she is not sure about this break, it might extend. So usne bola ki mein abhi kisi ko koi commitments na dun!", Kaushal said.

That means that even Kaushal doesn't know Where Shehnaaz is. Where will she be?

Would she be alright? This simply means that she is staying alone. She has still not recovered, then how can she live alone.

What if she doesn't come back? What if she doesn't want to talk to him ever? What if, its really over this time?

Sidharth opens his cupboard and goes through her dresses. Her scent is still in them. He brushes his hand over all the dresses and tries to sit inside the closet.

The closet feels just like her. It has her perfume and her feel.

"Shehnaaz jaisi feel kisi mein nhi hai", he thought out loud.

Then it clicks in his mind. The conversation he had with Shehnaaz, just after their first ptach up. God, how could he forget that. Obviously, she is there.

FLASHBACK

Sidharth had been waiting for Shehnaaz since an hour now. She was always asking him to take her out on a date and when today he is taking her out, she is late.

"Kal to itni excited ho ri thi bahar Jane ke liye and now its been an hour!", Sidharth huffed getting impatient.

"Babyyyyyyy!", as soon as the call got connected, her musical voice reached his ears. His anger melted as soon as he heard her calling him Baby.

"Shehnaaz where are you?", Sidharth asked, trying to act angry but failed immensely. Obviously, who could get angry at such a cute munchin.

"Baby mujhe bohot important kaam tha!", Shehnaaz said, in an overdramatic voice.

"Shehnaaz! I am serious, why are you late?", Sidharth asked.

"Bebu agar important nhi hota to mein apni hi date pe late aati kya?", Shehnaaz giggled.

Before Sidharth could say anything else, he felt two small hands cover his eyes. His lips curved into a smile. He knew who it was, who else could it be except Shehnaaz?

He held her small hands in his huge ones and pulled them down in front of his lips. He kissed the palms of her hands. Shehnaaz was on her toes to match his height, so that she could cover his eyes.