#26

Sidharth and Shehnaaz's trance broke when Sidharth's water bottle fell on the ground. They both noticed the position they were in and became awkward.

What followed was a weird and an awkward silence. Both didn't know what to say. So they both kept mum for sometime.

Sidharth decided to change the topic so that it becomes less embarrassing for the both of them. He looked in the sky and found that the moon looked unusual today.

"Oye Shehnaaz wahan dekh", Sidharth pointed towards the moon and Shehnaaz immediately looked towards the direction he was pointing at.

"Dekh rahi hai? Moon mein ek chehra nazar aa rha hai tujhe?", Sidharth asked and Shehnaaz tried to focus to find what Sidharth was asking her about.

When she couldn't find it, she gave Sidharth a question mark look and Sidharth understood.

"Abbey gadhi wo dekh. Mein dikhata hun ruk! Wo dekh tujhe ek kiss karta hua chehra nhi dikh ra? Wo dekh dhyan se, ek face hai na jo kiss Kar ra hai dusre face ko...", Sidharth said.

Shehnaaz tried to see it but when she couldn't, Sidharth asked her to tilt her head in his direction. Their heads were leaning on to each other in a way that their heads touched, forming a beautiful sight.

NO, not the moon, but they both looked beautiful and serene under that moon light.

Shehnaaz could now see it and there was excitement in her eyes. She nodded while giggling and told Sidharth that she has seen it.

But like always, she found something else in that face too. "Sidharth, mujhe na jala hua chehra bhi dikh ra hai! Iss angle se dekh", she said innocently while trying to focus more on the moon.

Sidharth looked at her in confusion, and what he saw made him look at her direction continuously.

"kitni beautiful hai Shehnaaz. Iski aankhon Mein itni khushi hai. Sirf chaand ko dekh ke itna khush wahi ho sakta hai jo khud ek chaand ho. Shehnaaz ek chaand hi to hai. She is always there to give me relief when I am sad. To mere liye to ye bhelpuri, chaand hi hai. Koi itna sundarr kaise ho sakta hai? Shehnaaz ki aankhen aise chamak rahi hain jaise isse pta nhi kya dikha diya ho. Chaand ki roshni ispe padti huyi aur bhi khubsoorat lag rahi hai. She is truly a piece of art. Khuda ne Shehnaaz ko kafi fursat se bnaya hoga, isiliye iske jaisi koi dusri meine aaj tak nhi dekhi...", Sidharth was continuously wondering in his mind.

He didn't realise when, but he blurted out "beautiful!", and Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz didn't realise that it was meant for her.

"Haan Kullu, beautiful to hai! Chaand kitna sundarr hota hai yr. Soch mein bhi itni sundarr hoti to kya baat thi", she said excitedly.

"Nhi, kaash chaand teri trha khubsoorat hota!", Sidharth said.

He has now decided on the fact that Shehnaaz's beauty was even more than the moon.

Shehnaaz couldn't hear him properly, so she asked again, "Hain?", to this Sidharth just replied, "Kuch nhi, kuch bhi to nhi. Tu chaand dekh".

Sidharth and Shehnaaz, both then realise something else. They were about to kiss a few minutes ago and now they saw two kissing faces in the moon. They both blushed profusely.

Even the moon is showing them what should have happened between both of them on that grass bed. But they didn't have the courage to do it, or maybe they did.

How big of a coincidence can it be? Even the moon is showing two faces who are kissing. Is the moon telling them that they should have done it?

The whole destiny was playing in their favour. Today, everything was okay between them and they were just so close. They should have just done it.