#24

Ek aur de dun aaj?

Shehnaaz understood what Sidharth was talking about and she became numb. A tear dropped from her eye and Sidharth noticed it.

"baby ro kyun rhi hai? Ro mat please. Agar sirf ek baar mujhe bta deti to mein sab theek kar deta na. Tujhe kabhi merse dur nhi jaana padta. Mein Sab theek kar deta. Tu mere upar trust rakhti aur mujhe sab bta deti to tujhe 8 saal ke liye merse dur nhi rehna padta", Shehnaaz sobbed more loudly this time and hugged Sidharth.

They were hugging properly after 8 years and it was a wonderful feeling. Sidharth wrapped his arms around her pulling her more close to him.

Her flesh was pressed against Sidharth's chest and they both were in their own world.

You know, that one hug from the person you love can change a lot many things. Everything seemed totally fine between them.

Aisa Lagg raha tha ki sab dheere dheere theek ho ra hai. But Sidharth still wasn't able to ask her about that guy.

He just thought  that he should just let it go for now because everything seemed good between both of them.

So they both continued to hug for a long time. BB's announcement interrupted their reunion and they got ready for the task.

Another month passed just like that and it was family week now. By now, Zain, Vikas, Shefali Jariwala and Misha have been evicted.

Asim's brother, Umar came for him and he kept praising Shehnaaz and her beauty.

"Shehnaaz aap itni khubsoorat hain ki mujhe yakeen hi ni ho ra thaa that you were real. Aap jab aati hain T.V. pe, sab bass apko hi dekhte rehte hain. Sach mein, humari to nazar hi nhi hat ti aapse. Your fan army, 'Shehnaazians', is by far the best Fandom according to me. Mein bhi unme se ek hun. I feel so lucky to have met you in person. Kabhi Socha nhi tha ki aapke samne khada hoke aapse baat kar paungi. I hope ki aap jab iss ghar se bahar aayengi, we will be able to meet in person?", he asked sheepishly.

All this while Sidharth was just sulking and when Umar tried to initiate a hug, Sidharth pulled Shehnaaz behind his back and hugged Umar a bit tightly than required.

He was burning with jealousy. Par jealousy kiss bat ki? Shehnaaz to uski girlfriend nhi hai, na hi wo usse pyaar Karta hai. He doesn't love her like that way and so he has no such right on her.

But he is her friend and if somebody gets over friendly with her, then he has the right to make that happen person to scare that person. Doesn't he?

Even Shehnaaz couldn't understand this side of Sidharth. Why is he behaving this way? Use problem kyun hoti hai koi bhi ladka jab uske paas aata hai?

"Kahin usse mujhse pyaa.... NO, NO, NO. Shehnaaz Paagal ho gyi hai kya? Kya Bakwaas baatein soch ri hai? Wo tujhse pyaar nhi karta aur naa hi kabhi karega. He is just your friend and he sees you like one. So, please for God's sake stop thinking about something that is not there. Do not try to find something in the heap of feathers, you are only going to find some more feathers beneath them and nothing else.

Uss sab se tu khud ko hi taqleef de ri hai. Ye soch ke ki kahin uske iss trha behave karne ki wja uska pyaar to nhi hai, tu khud ko hi torture kar ri hai!

Don't misunderstand his protectiveness for his possessiveness about you. You are just his best friend and nothing else, stop digging deep into it because you are not going to find anything that you want to.

You are desperately hoping for something unimaginable to happen.

But it's not gonna happen, not today, not tomorrow not ever.