#109

Yesterday I completed 700 followers on my fanfic page and 70 followers on wattpad.

Thanks to everybody who has followed me here!

"Waise tere 'kuch log' ka Matlab Sidharth tha na!", neetu di said to Shehnaaz and pressed her lips to suppress her laughter.

"Aur tere 'Kuch log' ka Matlab Shehnaaz thi naa!", Preeti di asked Sidharth.

The next moment the sisters along with Baaz burst into laughing fits.

The three of them laughed like anything, making Sidharth and Shehnaaz feel embarrassed and dumb to take their fight in front of the family.

Shehnaaz gave an accusing looked to Sidharth and he did the same, trying to tell each other that this happened because of the other person.

Sidharth groaned and said, "Neetu, preeti, baaz, shut up!".

The trio paused immediately and then waited for a second only to start laughing again.

"Oooohhh, hum to darr gye Sidharth!", preeti di said and the three began laughing again.

Shehnaaz was feeling too embarrassed to even look up.

She looked at the floor of the metal lift like it was by far the most interesting and knowledgeable thing that she has seen.

Seeing Shehnaaz, the trio laughed harder. Shehnaaz hesitantly slid her hair behind her ears and her face turned tomato red.

"Diiii!", she whined and the three of them just couldn't hold it in.

As soon as the lift opened, Sidharth and Shehnaaz were the first ones to hurriedly come out of the lift and walk towards their room.

They both immediately opened the room. Before entering, Sidharth and Shehnaaz looked at each other and then just entered their own rooms.

"Di abb to meri dress dikha do please!", Shehnaaz pleaded.

She hasn't yet seen her outfit for the chowki, let alone the outfit of her engagement.

"Ken leke aane wala hai 10-15 min mein. Tab tak tu shower lele fatafat aur fresh hoja. Fir ek baar chowki shuru hui, then you and Sidharth can't leave. Tum dono ke liye hi ho rahi hai!", neetu di said while caressing Shehnaaz's head.

"Achcha theek hai, aap apne room mein jaa rahe ho ab?", Shehnaaz asked her.

"Han Sanu!", Neetu di said but still didn't get up from the bed. She looked at Shehnaaz with a soft and loving smile.

"Kya hua di?", Shehnaaz asked, seeing that neetu di was behaving a bit weird.

"Kuch nhi, bass kuch soch rahi thi!", she said and caressed Shehnaaz's cheeks.

"Kya soch re ho di?", Shehnaaz asked in wonder.

"Yahi ki, the previous time when we both were alone, you were leaving. You were upset with Sidharth and you were leaving the family.

I still remember your face and it seems like ki kal ki ho toh baat thi.

You even returned me the ring and trust me, that day for the very first time, I thought that maybe there's no hope left  for both of you.

Fir bhi meine tere baba ji se bohot pray kiya ki Sanu aur Sidharth ko khush rakhen.

I was very scared that day when you returned the ring, seriously!

Tu itni udaas aur hurt thi ki I had never seen you like that before aur isiliye shaayad zyada darr lag ra tha tum dono ke liye.

But look how the Times have changed now! Uss din ke baad, its today that we both are alone in this room and you are getting engaged to him, and that too publicly.