#101

Please bohot saare votes ❤️

"It's not weird Sidharth, It's love! Aisa hi hota hoga shaayad pyaar mein. Tum dono ko dekh kar mann kar ra hai ki mein bhi shaadi kar lun!", Salman sir.

"Hayeee, sir usse achchi aur kya baat ho sakti hai ki hum dono ne Salman sir ko shaade ke liye inspire kiya!", Shehnaaz spoke for the very first time since she has entered the stage.

Salman sir chuckled at her and shook his head.

"Aap kabhi nhi sudhrengi naa Sana...", he asked her and Sidharth answered the question by shaking his head in a negative manner, "Kabhi nhi!".

All three of them, including the audience, chuckled.

"Shehnaaz aap kuch kehna chahti hain?", Salman sir asked warmly while handing her the mic.

"Mein kya bolungi sir?", Shehnaaz asked sheepishly.

"Waise to tum chup nhi hoti ho Sana par aaj mauka de rahe hain to kuch bol nhi rahi?", Salman sir said and chuckled.

"Achcha fir kya bolun?", she asked innocently.

"Abhi abhi kitna kuch hua hai andarr. Jo tumhare mann mein aaye wo bol do!", Salman sir said making her take the mic from his hand.

"Ummm...kya bolun?", she giggled and others laughed.

"Ek baar Ahana ne, I mean meri best friend ne mujhe ek dare diya tha.

That one dare made me meet the love of my life and I have never been more thankful.

Ek baar we were just talking and the topic of love came up. She asked me how would I confess to the person i love or something like that, I don't tray remember.

And I answered that if I ever fell in love, I would shout on the top of my lungs and tell the whole world that I am in love.

But its too ironical because that's not at all  how I remember my confession.

We were on the terrace of his home aur aas paas koi bhi nhi tha. I couldn't even look at him. I remember that we had our backs against each other when I confessed to him.

Kahaan mein soch ri thi ki duniya ko chillake bolungi aur Kahaan isko btane mein hi jaan nikal rahi thi", Shehnaaz giggled and everybody was laughing including Sidharth.

Sidharth smiled fondly at the memory of her confessing to him.

"But mind you all, it was beautiful. Mujhe pta hai ki mein khud ki hi tareef kar rahi hun but it was beautiful.

Isse bol dia par meine iske reply ka wait hi nhi kiya. Neecha Bhaag gyi, Maa ke paas", Salman sir and the audience laughed.

"Fir uss din I was going to Italy for 2 months. Aur shaayad isiliye hi meine uss din confess kiya kyunki mujhe use 2 mahine tak face nhi karna padta.

Hayee, kitni nervous thi mein.

Tu batayega aage kya hua?", she asked him lovingly and sweetly.

He looked down shyly and everybody laughed at his awkward expressions. He was looking too adorable and Shehnaaz knew he won't say anything.

"Ye to kuch nhi bolega. Mein hi bta deti hun.

Heyee ek dum na movie ke jaise tha. Mein airport par ja chuki thi aur kisi reason ki wja se mujhe see off karne nhi aa paya.

Meri na flight delay ho gyi thi 3 ghante se, to I was still at the airport when I  saw him standing in the Starbucks.

I was wondering what was he doing here, use to kuch kaam tha to fir kaise wahaan pe aa gya.