#9

Please VOTE if you like it!

Sidharth couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Misha. His eyes showed a mixture of all kinds of different emotions - sorrow, anger, love, loneliness, happiness and sadness too.
He didn't know what to do or what to say. He stood their, frozen and firm at his place. Was he supposed to say something or should he just stay there? He didn't know how to react.

Sidharth ke samne wo ladki khadi thi jisne pehle use bohot aasaani se pyaar karna sikhaya aur fir utni hi asaani se usse wahi pyaar cheen liya.

He just left the cafe without saying anything because he didn't know what should he say. He was feeling all kinds of emotions after the dance. He was meeting Misha after 8 months and he was touching her after 8 months. He was shocked beyond words and thus he just left the place. When he left, Shehnaaz came out of the background and saw Misha just looking towards the entrance and standing like a statue. Shehnaaz looked for Sid, but he was not there. Sana understood that Sidharth left without saying anything. She just pats Misha's back and ask her to go home and rest while she tries to calm down Sidharth.

Sana reaches Sid's place and calls her mother letting her know where is she. She slowly enters Sidharth's room without even making a slightest bit of voice. Sid's back was facing towards the door of his room and he doesn't need to look behind to know that Sana has entered his room. He waits for her to come to him and she does exactly that.

Sana soch rahi hai ki wo Sidharth ko ab kaise bulaye, agar wo gussa ho gya to? Par gussa hone wala kaam to kiya hi hai usne. Ab isse kaise manana hai uska Jawaab bhi Sana ko hi dhundhna padega.

Sana (thinking) - Hayeee Amma, No! Meine ni jaane iske paas, ye meri Jaan Le lega aur mujhe kachcha chaba jaega. Hayee, meri to abhi tak 12th class bhi complete ni huyi, meine abhi tak ek boyfriend bhi nhi bnaya. Hayeee ammaa, meri to abhi tak age bhi nhi hai upar baba ji ke paas Jane ki. Par ye to mujhe upar pohoncha hi dega.

Sidharth turns slowly to face Shehnaaz because it has been 10 minutes since she entered the room and she still hasn't spoken anything. He looks at her with so much intensity and sorrow. Wait! Shehnaaz didn't expect to see this look on his face, she imagined him to be super angry but he looked sad. She came towards him, this time more confidently and kept her hand on his back. A tear rolled down his left eye. It's said that if the first tear falls from your right eye then it's because of your frustration but if it rolls down from the left eye then it's because of how sad as a person you actually are.

Sana's stomach churned to see him in this situation and she mentally cursed himself for putting Sidharth through all this. Par ye sab zaruri tha kyunki agar Sana ye nhi karti to Sid aur Misha ko kabhi closure nhi mil pta. Sid suddenly felt anger rushing through his veins. His veins started popping out from his forehead and his arms. He was seething in anger. He bangs his hand on the glass table, causing it to break. Blood starts oozing from his left hand and Sana is shocked. She has never seen Sid so angry neither has she seen him harm himself no matter how angry he is. She kneels down in front of him and takes the first aid box from the drawer. She cleans the wound and applies ointment on it. Sid makes a hissing sound pointing towards the sting he felt due to the ointment. Sana blew air on his wound slightly while simultaneously applying medicine. She keeps the first aid box back on the table and takes his bandaged hand in her small hands; she then kisses above the bandage, soothing Sidharth. He feels much better after his angry break down and Sana's calming touch. He feels relaxed and opens his eyes to look at Sana. Sana grabs his face in her hands and then uses one of her hand to caress his hair softly while massaging his scalp simultaneously. He just closes his eyes. Sana makes him lie down on the bed and keeps on caressing his hair and forehead. After approximately 15 minutes, Sana hears soft snores and feels his breathing settle down in a stable manner, indicating that he has slept. She leans in to kiss his forehead but then moves back as instantly as she leaned down.