#56

Next day Sidharth woke up to find a beautifully wrapped Shehnaaz in his arms. She had a pout on her face  and her bangs were probably irritating her, it was visible through the way she was scrunching her nose.

She was sleeping in his arms, with both of her hands securely kept on his chest. She was clutching his shirt with one of her hands.

She always did that when she slept with him. He has to ask her why she always did that. He removed some hair flicks from her face and couldn't help but place a soft peck on her pout.

She woke up with the peck. She rubbed her eyes and squinted them to grab her surroundings. She was in his man's arms. What better place could she be in, if not in his arms, she wondered.

She was looking at him, he kept looking at her too. They both didn't do anything except looking deeply, and affectionately at each other. Both their eyes welled up.

It was too much happiness. They both haven't felt this elated, ever. For the first time in their life, they felt that they have everything that a person could ask for. God, have given both of them some special privileges of being with each other, and feeling happy.

The alarm rang and Shehnaaz switched it off, and again went back to his arms. She smiled at him and he could swear that it was the most sweetest thing.

He lived for that one smile of Shehnaaz!

She came forward and kissed his cheek, and started caressing his face and Sidharth felt relaxation gripping him, gripping his body.

He used his eyes to feel her in, to feel her touch against his, he felt content, he really did! She could make her feel like this with just a touch, it was nothing but everything for him.

"Chal Sidharth jaldi uth, Humein hospital jaana hai! Come on get up, mein breakfast banane ja ri hun", she said, patting his cheek.

Sidharth didn't want to leave but he knew that he had to get up, anyhow. He opened his eyes, kissed her forehead and got up from the bed, grabbing her along  with him. He took her hand and made her get up too.

They both got took turns to get fresh and together prepared their breakfast. Shehnaaz and Sidharth were free for 2 days more and so visiting the hospital wasn't a problem.

They reached the hospital and  they went towards Dr. Arora's cabin.

"Aaiye Sidharth, mein aapko hi call karne wala tha!", the doctor said.

"Doctor Arora, is she fine? Kuch hua hai kya?", Sidharth asked a bit concerned.

"Actually, jabse Misha uthi hai, she has been taking just one name, its of you. She is just asking about you since morning! Come let me take you meet her", he said.

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and she looked at him in a reassuring way. Sidharth took her hand and went towards the direction of the doctor.

When he entered the ward, a nurse was giving Misha her breakfast. When she saw Sidharth, she smiled at him. "Sidharth!", she said excitedly and indicated him to come to her.

Sidharth was still holding Shehnaaz's hand and went forward holding it.

Misha pulled Sidharth with such a force towards her, that his hand jerkd off of Shehnaaz's hand.

She pulled him in a hug and Sidharth felt uncomfortable and couldn't reciprocate.

Shehnaaz kept looking at the hand which Sidharth was holding earlier. She felt a weird sensation gripping her, when Sidharth's hand left her hand. She felt irrational thinking about all of it and just shrugged her thoughts away.