#77

Shehnaaz was lying in Sidharth's arms. She was playing with the  hem of his shirt, while Sidharth was massaging her waist slowly.

Shehnaaz's legs were strandling Sidharth's lower body. Well she was trying to strandle it, but she couldn't.

She looked like a baby clinging to an adult. Sidharth was deep into his thoughts.

"Kya soch ra hai tu?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Mein socha ra hun ki agar meine uss din galti nhi ki hoti to ye sab nhi hota!", he said while looking at the ceiling.

Shehnaaz thought for a moment and then said, "Sidharth tujhe pta hai, I believe in destiny and fate a lot. Isiliye I think Jo hua wo achche ke liye hua. We both are together now, to bass baat khatam. Zyada mat soch!".

Sidharth looked down at her and smiled. He folded his neck to place a peck on her lips. She closed her eyes when his lips met hers.

That was all, they both had ever wanted. Thay have it right here, on this bed, laying beside them.

"Sidharth, Misha...?", Shehnaaz's thought trailed as she thought about Misha.

She had already managed to seperate both of them twice and had nearly succeeded both the times. So, Shehnaaz wasn't at fault if she was afraid of her.

This whole Misha thing was really scary for her and she didn't want to get seperated from him again.

"Shhhh...kuch nhi hoga. Mujhe pta hai ki wo already do baar hum dono ko alag kar chuki hai, hum dono mein misunderstandings create kar chuki hai. But together, we both are strong. Use ab dobara humare sath kuch nhi karne denge!", Sidharth said while cupping her face and brushing the pads of his thumb on her face.

Well that was all she needed, an assurance that no matter what everything will fall into place. She looked up at him, still smiling.

He smiled back at her. They both looked at each other as if, now everything is going to be okay. Their eyes did all the taking.

"Ghar chalen?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Ghar hi to hain!", Sidharth said nonchalantly while putting his hand inside her hoodie and running his fingers across her waist.

"Nhi, mera matlab Delhi chalen? Delhi wale ghar?", Shehnaaz asked, her breath hitching with whatever he was doing.

"Baby, hum itni baar kitna kuch kar chuke hain, par tum humesha aise hi behave karti hai. Teri saansen yaan to ruk Hari hain, aur yan fir badhne lagti hain. Kitni baar teri kamar pakad chuka hun mein!", Sidharth said while chuckling.

Shehnaaz was just feeling him in. He always does this to her. His every touch feels like the first touch.

"Tu mujhe jitni baar bhi pakadta hai na, lagta hai ki pehli baar chhu rha hai. Aaj tak tere touch ki aadat nhi hui, har baar lagta hai ki its the very first time. I like it, I mean I like the way it feels new everytime", Shehnaaz said while grinning.

"Achcha abb bta chalen Waapas?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Naji jaate yahaan se! Yahaan pe itna sukoon hai, sheher ki bheed bhaad nhi hai. Sab itna peaceful hai! Bass hum dono hain yahaan. Thode din aur ruk jaayen!", Sidharth said.

"Hayeee sachchi! Mujhe bhi rukna tha par mujhe laga tujhe nhi rukna hoga. Isiliye I suggested to go back!", Shehnaaz squealed in happiness.

"Chal di ko call karein!", she said while dialling di's number on her phone.

Neetu di picked up in the second ring itself. "Kaisa hai baccha? Sanu kitne Dinon baad call Kar rahi hai. I was so worried about you".

Shehnaaz chuckled and hearing her giggles, neetu di felt at ease. It simply meant that she was okay.