#115

The next day, they both woke up at 12. It was justified because the chowki itself ended at 4 and by the time they went to bed, it was already 6.

Sidharth was still not awake. Shehnaaz smiled softly at his sleepy figure. He was cute and adorable and there was not doubt about it, but right now he looked hot.

His thick hair were messy probably due to sleeping and she couldn't hold back when her hands went into his hair to massage her scalp.

She caressed his hair. Something about the sleeping Sidharth was so serene and beautiful that Shehnaaz felt herself smiling like a big fool.

She leaned to him, and kissed his forehead. He felt so warm and this warmness worked like a relaxation for Shehnaaz.

There was a tiny put on his lips, seeing which Shehnaaz chuckled and then leaned again to kiss that pout.

She really didn't want to leave a place on his body, where there were no marks from her.

She continued admiring him. Although, it's been 2 years now and they are soon going to get married, but still it was totally unbelievable for Shehnaaz that her best friend is her fiance.

She was still not over the fact that the person she loves, loves her back. How many people get that luxury? Only a few!

Not everyone is that lucky to have the person they love, love them back and this thought made her frown.

What if he didn't love her back? What if he fell in love with somebody else? Would she have been able to let him step on her heart again?

She knew that if he ever fell in love with somebody else, she wouldn't be able to see it all again.

She kept herself calm during Misha's time but it wouldn't have been possible if it all happened again?

Meanwhile Sidharth opened his eyes when he felt that the hands that were massaging his head were no longer working.

He frowned seeing Shehnaaz all lost in her thoughts. There was a kind of blankness on her face and he really didn't know what was wrong.

He brought his hands up towards her face and caressed her cheeks. Shehnaaz, with a jerk, came out from her thoughts.

She noticed that Sidharth was keenly observing her. Shehnaaz forced a smile but it came out as a weak one.

"Good morning!", Shehnaaz said while bringing his hand which was resting on her face, near her lips and kissed it lovingly.

"Good morning?", Sidharth said it more with a confused expression.

"Chal uthke fresh ho, abhi preeti di aur neetu di aane wale hain. I have an appointment at the spa!", she said while smiling at him.

"Tujhe kya hua hai?", he asked.

"Kya hua hai mujhe?", she asked with a confused expression.

She was trying hard to let any other expression leave her face. She knows him and she knows that he knows her too.

Afterall, before anything else, they both were best friends.

Sidharth uski ragg ragg se waqif hai, aur ye jaanna ki Shehnaaz kisi baat se pareshan hai, Sidharth ke liye mushkil kaam nhi.

Shehnaaz hid her expressions nicely behind a big bright smile but Sidharth still wasn't convinced.

"Han, mein bhi wahi pooch ra hun ki tujhe kya hua hai? Hua kya hai wo toh tu hi bta sakti hai!", he said.

"Kuch bhi toh nhi hua!", Shehnaaz said.

Before he could say anything, Shehnaaz's phone rang and she picked it up, thanking whoever the caller was for calling at the right time and saving from his interrogation.