#64

Sidharth was hating himself right now, for not having full confidence in the fact that Shehnaaz could never do such a thing. Was this the case that he didn't speak up?

Obviously, not! He trusted her more than anything. But then why didn't he speak up?

He has seen her himself, he has seen her forgive people easily, he has seen her letting go of the grudges, he has seen her helping every single person if needed.

She didn't have the heart to do such a thing. She would even do this to her enemy and Misha wasn't surely wasn't an enemy. She might have been hurt by her behaviour, but that was it. She wouldn't do it, she was just so good. And he wanted to hold Shehnaaz and tell her that.

He knew it all along, didn't he? He knew that she couldn't do it then why did he not speak up, when he should have. Was  he showing lack of trust in her?

She was just looking at him to know whether he trusts her or not. She was looking at him all along, waiting for him to utter a single word of assurance for her. But he kept quite. When he didn't speak, she tried to see it in his eyes but he failed her. He failed her love for him.

He failed his love for her.

She wanted to see a lot of trust for herself in his eyes, but all that his eyes showed her was hostility.

But It wasn't for her, how was he going to explain her that?

He saw her getting broken seeing mistrust in his eyes but he still didn't move. He saw her eyes pleading to him, to just show some faith in her but all that they showed was hostility. She literally begged him to believe her in the room where they saw the footage but he kept mum.

He couldn't even speak a word. He couldn't give her the assurance that she badly needed at that time.

He was in his room, it was locked. He didn't have the courage to face her now, especially after knowing Misha's true colours.

He was cursing himself for not being able to show that he  trusts her when she needed him the most. She was right there, crying in front of him asking him to say something, asking him to assure her that he is going to believe her but he didn't. He couldn't say anything to her.

She looked so dejected. He still remembers the way she harshly wiped away her tears, when she entered her room. She looked blank when he was being hugged by Misha.

They both kept on looking at each other and Shehnaaz's eyes gave away nothing. They were terrifyingly blank. She showed no emotions.

He remembers the haunting smile that she gave him before she ran out of the ward. When she left the ward, Sidharth realised what he did. He trusts her, he really does but he failed their love when his eyes showed lack of trust, but that wasn't for her.

How will he explain that to her? Will she even listen to him?

FLASHBACK

After Shehnaaz ran away from the room, Sidharth remained in the same position for a while. He was in a daze. Misha was still hugging him but neither he made any attempt to move away nor he tried to hug her back. He seemed blank.

The doctor brought Sidharth to reality when he asked him to let Misha rest for a bit. Sidharth left the hospital to move to his place. He had just come out of the building when he realised that he left his phone in Misha's room itself.

He went back towards the room. He was about to enter when he heard the doctor and Misha talking. Misha was laughing. Sidharth went closer towards the door. What he heard next made him clench his fists in anger. He hated himself more now. He hated himself for not being ae to speak up.