#8

Please VOTE if you like it!

Next day was 14th Feb, the Valentines day and the school was holding a prom night for the senior students. She was going to plan a surprise with Misha for Sidharth which will be given to him after their school prom.

Sana' POV

We were supposed to dress up in red and it is a masquerade ball. I decided to not go because I know that nothing is going to happen. I want to celebrate it with a person for whom I am planning a surprise so that he can get back with the love of his life.

Ahana convinced me to come, even Riya and Kaira insisted so I was convinced. My father gifted me a beautiful red flowy gown with a beautiful pair of shoes and a broche. I enter the ball room, looking mesmerising. We all are wearing masks. Some eyes turn towards me, when I enter that ball room. Even when masks are on, I can easily figure out who he is. He is standing with a girl and my heart sinks when I look at him. He is looking too adorable and I can't take my eyes off of him, this is such a torture. Ahana pushed me and I started walking again. The dance starts and we are supposed to move in a circle and change partners every 30 seconds. After changing my partners for about 3-4 times, I end up with him as my dance partner for just a few seconds. I know that I only have 30 seconds with him. Maybe this would be the first and the last time that I can come this close to him. I look continuously at him, as if I can see his face through the mask. I want the time to stop there, but it can't. It's time to change the partners again but he holds on to me, he doesn't leave me. He is holding me too close, I can feel his breath on my face. I look up at his face, only to find him staring at me. It seems that he has also recognised me. He digs his hand on my waist and pull me more close. There is no space left in between and I am just following his steps because I am too numb to move on my own. Is this really happening? Is this true? Is this real? I feel like I am gone! His eyes are not leaving mine and we continue dancing, we don't stop. Now, everybody stops because Sidharth and me have broken the flow. Then the music stops and we eventually stop dancing. He still doesn't leave me. I resist and he realises that he is holding me tight,too tight to leave no space even for the air to pass. He might have come to know its me and he is about to remove my mask, but people around us, I mean the students give us a huge round of applause for dancing so well. We both leave each other and part our ways. I feel really low after dancing so close to him only to leave him at the end. I felt tired so I decide to leave but as I am about to do that, he comes in my way. He comes close to me and removes my mask, then he removes his. We both stare at each other and I feel conscious. I turn around and start to leave but he held my hand and pulled me towards him, in a way that his chest is touching my back. I could feel him breathing on my neck. He hugs me with one hand, from behind through my waist and I gasp. I have never been touched that way and I don't think I will let anybody else touch me like he did. He made me feel a lot of things at that moment, I thought I would explode with all those romantic thoughts coming in my mind. He was making my heart flutter and I didn't know if i would be able to take it anymore because I felt weak in my knees. My cheeks become red and even he blushes. He turns ne around to face himself and I look down due to the nervousness but he still keeps on looking at me. Then he says - "you...Ummm...you", I have a question on my face, I say - "you?", he then says, "You look beau..., I, I, I...uh...uh...I mean you danced really well". I give him a slight nod and then as I am about to leave, he holds my hand again from my wrist, tightly but still so gently and pulls me in front of him. He gathers up some courage and says - "you are looking beautiful, very beautiful". I stand their dumbstruck and then he kneels down on his knees, I look here and there because I don't know what is he upto, I blush again. I am not sure what he is doing and that too in front of so many people. He takes out a rose from his pocket, Present it in front of me and then kisses my hand. I am...I don't know what I am. Then, I see all his friends and mine too are gathered around us and they are cheering for both of us.