#104

"Thank God Sidharth! We have waited so long taki Sanu humari bhabhi ban sake! Finally!", preeti di said dramatically, making Shehnaaz shy more.

Shehnaaz clumsily freed herself from Sidharth's grip and ran inside the washroom.

Sidharth tried to catch her but she swiftly locked the door of the washroom.

Sidharth chuckled loudly seeing her being so shy and flustered.

"Kya hua, Hass kyun raha hai?", Maa asked.

"Kyunki jise preeti di ne apni bhabhi bnaya hua hai wo sharmaaa kar washroom ke andar bhag gyi!", Sidharth chuckled telling them about Shehnaaz's behaviour.

The family laughed with him. Shehnaaz was so shy that she didn't come out at all.

"Achcha to hum soch re hain ki ek chowki rakh len. Aur usi din shaam mein engagement ka function!", Maa said.

"Par engagement to ho gyi na! Meine ring pehna to di Shehnaaz ko!", Sidharth said in confusion.

"Han puttar par tune pehnaayi na ring, Shehnaaz ne bhi tujhe pehnani hai. Aur bachche engagement zaruri function hota hai", mummy said.

"Aur function ke sath sath hi pandit ji se date nikal wa lenge shaadi ki!", Maa said and Sidharth blushed.

"Kya bolta hai Sidharth?", neetu di asked.

"Jaise aap sab theek samjhen!", Sidharth said sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck.

"Ohhoo! Jaisa him sab theek samjhen?", baaz teased.

"Han aur nhi...to...to...k...kya?", Sidharth fumbled.

The family tried to suppress their laughter hearing a flustered Sidharth.

"To theek hai fir jaldi kya hai, ek do saal ruk jaate hain!", said preeti di.

Sidharth looked at the phone with astonishment, "Nhi, nhi, abhi Isi saal hogi shaadi! Mujhe nhi pta!", he said.

"Par tune to bola ki hum khud hi dekh len!", neetu di said, suppressing a chuckle that was threatening to leave her mouth

"Shaadi aapki hai yan meri? Meri na! To kab hogi ye bhi mein hi decide karunga na!", Sidharth said.

The family burst into laughing fits and it made him blush harder. They disconnected the call after the teasing session of Sidharth Shukla was over.

"Moti bahar aa!", Sidharth knocked at the bathroom door to ask Shehnaaz to come out.

"Meine nhi aana!", Shehnaaz mumbled. She was still shy with everything that happened.

"Abbe aye paka mat! Call kaat diya hai naa ab. Chal bahar aa!", Sidharth said irritatingly.

"Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai!", Shehnaaz said while she stood inside the bathroom, in front of its door, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Abbe bola na Maa aur mummy ne phone kaat diya!", Sidharth said.

He really wanted to look at her cute red adorable face when she is all flustered, but she wasn't just ready to come out.

He supressed a chuckle when she accepted that she felt shy from the family members.

He mentally patted himself for being the sole readon of making the bold, sassy Shehnaaz, blush and shy.

"I did it!", he wondered to himself and his lips curved upwards into a big huge smile.

"Par mujhe fir bhi aa rahi hai na! Tujhe kya problem hai? Mein abhi bahar nhi hun warna my tod deti tera, kutta kahinka! Khotta!", Shehnaaz mumbled the last line while the other part was spoken loudly, actually yelled at him.