#23

Today, Sidharth needs to talk to her regarding everything. But she is not well to kya aaj baat karna sahi hoga. Let her get better first.

Sidharth was deciding on whether he should talk to Shehnaaz or not. Shehnaaz wasn't well yesterday and her dose is still not over.

The morning song began, but Sidharth was already awake. However, Shehnaaz was still sleeping and but not in her quilt, she was sleeping in his arms.

She might have moved towards him during the night. She was cuddling as close to him as possible. Her face was dug inside his chest and her hands were kept on his stomach.

Sidharth was awake when she snuggled into him and so he brought his shoulder under her head to act like her pillow and brought his arm on her waist, pulling her more close.

The way they were sleeping made Shehnaaz smile in her sleep. When he noticed that small smile, he was amazed at how she could feel it and then smile as well.

Shehnaaz was lying on the right side of the bed and her right leg was stranding him. Although, they were so small and light that it didn't make any change for Sidharth, leg or no leg, Sidharth couldn't feel it.

She was snuggling into him maybe trying to warm herself. Shehnaaz was basically nuzzling in his chest. She all of a sudden rubbed her nose on Sidharth's chest and Sidharth chuckled seeing her doing that. She looked way too cute to stay away from.

How will anybody stay away from such a cutie? Shehnaaz was clutching his shirt really tightly.

She gathered all the portion of the shirt that she could, in her small hands and clutched it as if trying to stop him from leaving.

He was really in awe of this girl who has done so much for his happiness. She was the most pampered child at her home, actually even in Sidharth's house, everybody including his both sisters, pampered Shehnaaz like anything.

Shehnaaz dono gharon ki jaan thi. Uski wja se hi to pure ghar mein raunak hoti thi.

Dur se hi pta chal jata tha ki Shehnaaz ghar pe. Agar wo ghar pe ho aur ghar mein shaanti ho jaye, aisa to ho hi nhi sakta tha.

He remembers the time when he went to Parminder aunty's place with her mother for diner. He was going at her place after Shehnaaz had left for Dalhousie.

FLASHBACK

"Mom mujhe nhi jaana. I am really tired. Please aap neetu di aur preeti di ko leke chale jao", Sidharth said.

"Sidharth tune aaj se pehle kabhi mna ni kiya wahan jaane ke liye. Beta chal na" Maa said.

"Mom Hume bhi nhi jaana!", both the sisters said together.

"Jabse Shehnaaz gyi hai, sab khali khali sa lagta hai, humare ghar pe bhi aur udhar bhi", Maa said and neetu di nodded in agreement.

"To wahan par jaenge to shayad thodi raunak aa jaye. Shehbaaz bhi hoga na wahan pe. Wo bhi apni behen ko miss kar ra hoga. Tum sabko to pta hai na ki Shehnaaz uski jaan hai. Jabse wo gyi hai, kafi udaas rehta hai bachcha. Chalo tum teeno wahan, wo bhi thoda khush ho jaye", Maa said.

The sisters agreed but Sidharth wasn't convinced but they somehow convinced him.

They all were having diner, when Rita Maa said, "Arre Shehnaaz ki plate kahan hai? Late ho gyi? Kahan gyi?".

As soon as she said this, Maa realised that shehnaaz wasn't around. All of them began to seem more gloomy now.

Sidharth didn't even take a bite from his food, he was just playing with his food.