#72

The next morning, they both woke up with a jerk. Somebody was at the door and the continuous ringing of bell disturbed her and Sidharth.

Shehnaaz woke up, only to find herself lying on Sidharth. Her whole body was practically on top of him. His hands were on her waist and stomach.

After a moment, she realised that his hand was under her hoodie, it was in direct contact with her soft miky skin.

When Shehnaaz tried to get up, Sidharth cocooned her more into himself and in the process, his fingers dug into her stomack.

Shehnaaz's breath hitched for a moment. He was now stroking her stomach gently, in his sleep. It seemed like, he was finding relaxation while doing so.

Sidharth's hands were now pacing up and down on her waist, under her hoodie and it was becoming more difficult for Shehnaaz to breath amidst such proximity.

Sidharth's hand then stopped at the waist band of her pj's. His hand was running across the hem of her bottom wears and Shehnaaz desperately wanted to moan.

His thumb was rubbing the portion near her navel, vigorously. Shehnaaz felt weak in her knees.

How was she supposed to get up, when all that she was doing was throwing her head back in pleasure.

Sidharth wasn't even up, but still he had managed to make her like this. She breathed heavily and then realised that her face was hidden in the crook of his neck.

She really wanted to just place a tender kiss on his neck, but she didn't dare too. She hadn't forgotten what happened that day.

Amongst all of this morning romance, she had totally forgotten about the bell that was continuously ringing. She heard the bell again and this time even Sidharth woke up.

As soon as Sidharth opened his eyes and looked at her, she tried to get up from the bed as a reflex. Her movement was so fast and clumsy that she ended up falling from the bed.

Initially, Sidharth got worried and moved to her side of the bed to have a look at her and ask her if she was okay.

But when he saw her sitting on the floor, rubbing her elbow slowly, with a cute irritating pout, he couldn't help but feel like biting her cheeks.

He got up from the bed and leaned down in front of her sitting figure. Shehnaaz looked up at him, and he bit her right cheek. Shehnaaz's mouth opened in disbelief.

Before she could say anything, Sidharth had already gone down, probably to see who was at the door.

Shehnaaz got up from the floor and slipped into her furry slides. She straightened herself and pulled down her hoodie.

Her mind went blank again, thinking about how he was brushing and digging his fingers into her stomach while sleeping. Shehnaaz immediately shrugged the thoughts and hurriedly went downstairs.

She saw Sidharth and an oldly woman sitting in the living area and talking. She came downstairs to have a better look at who she was.

"Grams!", Shehnaaz squealed in happiness.

"Sanaaaa!", the elderly woman got up from the couch and looked at her with happiness in her eyes.

Shehnaaz can running towards her and pulled her in for a hug. The woman smiled and hugged Shehnaaz tightly.

"Tu aayi, aur tune mujhe btaya bhi nhi? Meine nhi baat karni tujhse!", saying this, Grams turned her face the other side after pulling apart from the hug.

"Grams, mein aayi thi aapse milne. Aap ghar pe the hi nhi!", Shehnaaz said and tried to make grams turn towards her.

"Nhi Sana, tune mujhe call bhi nhi kiya! Agar itna pyaar hi hota to kam se kam ek call karti, par nhi!", Grams said making a pout.