#89

Mere exams mein abhi thode din ki chutti mili toh thoda sa free time hai, 2 chapters de dun aaj?

Sidharth was trying on his outfit and it was beautifully designed with intricate designs.

The sherwani he wore, had stone studded patterns all over the neck line.

It was all blank in the middle. The stone work again started at the hem of his sherwani. It was made with velvet which was coloured red wine.

It was a bit tight from his muscles and required fitting, while the bottom patialaas fit him perfectly.

When he slid into the pair of traditional shoes which were again stone studded and gave him a royal look.

The stylist then helped him wear the turban which was off white in colour and matched his shoes.

The pattern of how the turban was designed, perfectly went with the shoes. It even managed to match his sherwani.

The whole attire gave him a royal look and he looked hot, not any less than that.

On the other hand, Shehnaaz was also trying out her dress. She wore a beautiful choli, as heavy as it could be.

It was fully covered with shimmering white stones. It was silver colored, the colour actually didn't matter because the stones covered it.

The choli was held back by a two single strings, knotted together from both the sides. It went on to cover her arms till above her elbows.

The choli hugged her chest, as if it was just made for her. Not a bit loose, not a bit tight, a perfect fit.

It covered her chest nicely, it had a beautiful neckline to say the least. It wrapped itself around her tiny frame nicely.

The lehenga was red wine in colour and fully covered with manually designed intricate patters.

Stones were sewn at the hem of the lehenga. The stones adorned the ending of her wine coloured lehenga.

The lehenga was vivid and vivacious. It was unique and exciting and describing it in words was nearly impossible.

It had a vintage vibe to it. Although it was not heavily embroidered, but the stones shining at the hem of it, gave it a heavy and rich look.

The Light embroidery was elaborate and one would know in just a look that it was hard to carry the lehenga.

The fittings were done accordingly and after 2 days was the show that almost everybody was waiting for.

It wasn't made public that Sidharth and Shehnaaz are going to be the showstoppers, but Manish had announced that the couple he had selected is going to be a big surprise for everybody.

This kind of secrecy and suspense was making the people assume all sorts of things.

Each group of different couple shippers were assuming that Manish is talking about their  idol. To say the least, everybody was in a frenzy.

Manish knew that not even in a million years would anybody have thought that the couple presenting the most important piece of his collection would be Sidharth and Shehnaaz, because it was a known fact that only the Bollywood hot shots are chosen to present his collection.

Never has he chosen a couple who is not from the Bollywood industry.

But then again, if talking in terms of popularity helps, then Sidharth and Shehnaaz's popularity was way more than many Bollywood celebrities.

Their fans were way more crazy than any other Fandom, and many a times the Fandom was even compared to the BTS army.

Manish knew in his heart, that they were the most capable to present that type of chemistry and bond that he wants to depict.