#22

Shehnaaz fainted in his arms and everybody got tensed. Sidharth just froze and he came to his senses when Asim nudged him.

Sidharth took Shehnaaz in his arms and the housemates brought water to sprinkle on her face.

BB asked Sidharth to bring Shehnaaz in the confession room so that the doctors can check her.

Sidharth requested them to let him stay with her but he wasn't allowed. So, he went back inside the house and waited for Shehnaaz to come back.

"Sidharth!", as soon as Misha called him, he remembered everything that happened the day before and he got pissed.

He was already worried for Shehnaaz and he had almost forgotten about what he heard but hearing misha call him, brought back all the conversation that took place between Misha and Shehnaz.

Before she could say anything, Sidharth asked her to come out in the garden area as he wants to have a talk with her.

Misha happily agreed. She thought that maybe Sidharth wants to come back.

"I don't want to talk to you. Seriously!", Sidharth said.

"Look, I am serious. I just want you to stay away from me and Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz ke aas paas ane ki koshish bhi mat karna. Jo 8 saal pehle hua, I am ready to forget that, If you stay away from both of us. Uske aas paas bhi mat aana. Tumhari wja se hum dono ne apne 8 saal barbaad kar diye, ab aur nhi".

Misha just looked at him in disbelief. She has also loved him like anything but why can he not see it? She tried so hard to be what he wants but it wasn't worth it!

Misha's POV

I loved him as much as I could. He used to be a playboy fir bhi isse pyaar ho gya. I should have just been his friend only.

Why did I propose him? But I was so happy when I got to know that he also likes me.

Aisa laga tha uss din jaise sab kuch mil gya. Mera best friend, mujhse pyaar karta hai, ye soch ke mujhe bohot khushi hui thi.

I still regret cheating on him. I shouldn't have done that. Agar uss din meine use cheat nhi kiya hota to Shehnaaz ki jgha humesha mein hi hoti.

Koi Shehnaaz nhi hoti aur na hi kabhi wo dono friends bante. Agar Shehnaz nhi hoti to shayad aaj bhi sab kuch theek hota. Its all because her.

Uske aane ke baad se Sid pehle jaisa nhi raha. He has changed. He even broke up with me.

Although he says that its because he doesn't love me anymore, but I am sure that it's because of Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz nhi hoti to aaj mein aur Sidharth sath hota.

Ab to uss ladki ki wjha se, ye mujhe khud se dur rehne ko bol ra hai. How can i stay away from him?

Nobody has been this close to me. I didn't let anybody come closer to me because I thought that's its only his right.

Par ab wo khud hi mujhse dur rehna chahta hai! What should I do?

POV Ends

Since Shehnaaz was still weak and she couldn't walk properly, BB asked Sidharth to come in the confession room.

Sidharth was informed about Shehnaaz's health condition. The doctors made him aware of Shehnaaz's migraine pains, which caused her fever and that's why she fainted.

"Actually, Shehnaaz ko migraine hai. So whenever that pain shoots, she is supposed to take the medication that has been prescribed to her but maybe she forgot. She didn't even use the ice pack for her neck pain, which again is caused due to migraine. Aur due to the lack of proper medication, Shehnaaz ka pain increase ho gya and because of that Shehnaaz fainted. You need to make sure that she takes her medication twice a day for atleast 2 days, and an ice pack for her neck is a must. Baki meine fever hi medicines bhi is box mein dal di hai. Just make sure she takes all her meds. Since, she knows you personally, we thought it would be better to call you",the doctor said.