#19

Sidharth's anger has reached its peak and the very next day a terrible fight broke between Paras and Sidharth.

Sidharth generally preferred chapatis over rice and the duty of lunch was given to Paras. Paras refused to make chapatis for him because he said that it was already decided that only rice will be made for night.

"Kiske sath decide kiya tune? Mein bhi isi ghar mein rehta hun. Tune merse pucha? Nhi na. Khud se decide kaise kar liye tune?", Sidharth seethed in anger.

Shehnaaz was not around because she was in the washroom getting ready for the day. Neither did she know about this new thing of serving only rice for diner.

Only the people who make diner  decided it amongst themselves and this made  Sidharth even more angry than before. He didn't discuss this with any other housemate and took the decision himself.

This was totally not done because even other housemates had some say in the matter and they weren't even asked. Their opinions weren't considered.

"Yar bro tune Humse bhi nhi pucha. I also eat chapatis aur mera share hai usme. Khud kaise decide kar krte ho Yr tum log. Hum 14 log hain ghar mein, to sirf 3 kaise decide kar sakte hain?", Asim asked angrily.

Even Zain and Vishal were mad at Paras for acting so irrationally and taking decision on their behalf.

" Ab iss bhalu jaise aadmi ke chamche aa gya. Ab ho gyi inki panchayti shuru. Akele to ye kuch kar nhi sakta, to ab iske chamche ladenge iske liye. Koi kaam to khud kar liya kar", hearing this, all hell broke loose in the BB House.

Sidharth came onto Paras, holding his collar and cornering him near the kitchen. All the contestants came in between to stop them but it wasn't of any use because Paras was not shutting his mouth. If looks could kill, paras would have been in hell by now.

Hearing the commotion, Shehnaaz immediately left her make up and went in the living room to see what was wrong. She saw Sidharth overpowering Paras and Paras speaking shit about him.

She was heart broken due to the abuses that were hurled at Sidharth. Paras was abusing his mother and she knew how much Rita Maa meant to him.

Even since his father died, she  became the back bone of the family. She has done a lot for her family. Rita Maa was one of the most strongest woman that Shehnaaz knew of and she felt proud to have acquainted with this woman.

She was proud to call her 'maa'. She was her mother as well. She still remembers how she cried in her arms before moving to Dalhousie.

She remembers how she consoled her and she even cried with her because she was so sad. This woman was so selfless.

She has three kids and still loves her like a daughter. She was not only Sidharth's mother, she was her mother as well and when she saw Paras uttering all those abuses against her, Shehnaaz felt anger rush through her veins.

She clenched her firsts and probably for the first time ever, she felt so angry. She has never been that angry at anybody. But she knew better.

She knew that instead of getting angry, she needs to calm him first. She knew that she could easily calm Sidharth. She immediately threw herself between the fight and and hugged Sidharth from front.

When he saw Shehnaaz hugging him tightly and continuously kissing his chest, he relaxed a bit. Shehnaz's hands were pacing up and down his back to calm him. He calmed more but Paras again hurled abuses his mother.

This time, even before Sidharth could say anything, Shehnaz turned around and glared like him, like she wanted to chop him up and feed him to the stray dogs.