#102

I knew that KURTA PAJAMA was going to be great kyunki usme Shehnaaz hai, par itna zyada achcha? Oh my God.

I seriously couldn't stop watching it. I guess I watched it 24 times in total with my 7 different Id's. It was one gell of a song.

Jisne nahi suna wo abhi jake sunle, chapter padhne se pehle.

Aur jisne sun liya hai, wo dobara sun le because i have added it in this chapter.

And oh my God, when Shehnaaz did the hook step, I swear nothing was better than that. She looked so dope while doing the Kurta Pajama step.

Bhula Dunga ko jaldi jaldi 100 tak pohoncha do. I am sure its very close to everybody's heart.

Aur aaj ek aur chapter dungi kyunki mei khush hun❤️

Both looked at the ceiling of the suite they were in, as they laid on the bed.

Shehnaaz was, just like any other normal day, wrapped in his arms while her hands were moving with his chest as he breathed.

"Let's tell the fans before they come to know it through the episode!", Sidharth said out of the blue.

He wanted to tell the fans, their fans, who have never lost hope in them.

They always kept on shipping them and having faith in them, even at the time when they both didn't know whether they will be back together or not.

They believed in them even when it was becoming difficult for Sidharth and Shehnaaz to believe in their relationship.

No matter what projects they worked in, no matter whether they worked together or not, they never failed their idols.

Each and every project of theirs was a hit and it was all due to their fans who loved them more than anything.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz kept saying that they both are just friends but still, the Fandom always believed that destiny is going to play its role and indeed it did!

They deserve to know about their relationship more than anybody else.

The Fandom has stood through them in thick and thin, and indeed this news should be given to them first, before it is telecasted.

"Abhi bta dein? Fans ko? Instagram pe? Hayee wo to Paagal ho jaenge!", Shehnaaz gasped and then squealed in excitement thinking about the reaction they are going to get from the fans.

Sidnaaz Fandom has been anticipating them being together for such a long time.

Initially, Sidharth and Shehnaaz felt that their hype and excitement is limited till the time people remember the season 13 of Bigg Boss.

They thought that when the new season comes, their fans would forget all about them.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz waited for their hype to lower down, but it didn't.

They thought that maybe in an year the fans would forget, but its been 2 years and to say the least their fans have been growing since they have left bigg boss.

The number of fans was huge, just like an army and they didn't seem to lower in nos., they only increased.

"Han post daalenge, hum dono ki picture ka. Caption dal denge kuch aisa jisse ki sab ko pta chal jaye!", Sidharth said, pulling her flesh closer to himself and kissed her forehead.

"Nhi! Mujhe na Unn sabke sath live jaana tha. Wahan pe hum dono unn sabko bta dete ye news!", she said.

"Oh! Achcha to chal pehle live jaate hain aur fir post kar denge unn sabke liye jo live mein nhi aa paya!", Sidharth said and Shehnaaz immediately pulled up and looked at him with excitement.