#4

Please VOTE if you like it!

Few days after the great past reveal, Sana wasn't feeling good about anything. Ahana, Riya and Kaira tried to cheer her up but it was of no use.

While her way back to home that day, she came across a group of people. It seemed as if those people were surrounding somebody. She asked her driver to go and check what's wrong. The driver told her about a middle-aged woman who was lying unconscious. Sana came out and asked the people whether she can take her to the hospital in her car. She made the woman sit in her car and sprinkled some water on her face. The woman weakly opened her eyes and tried to look at her surroundings.

Sana told her that she was lying unconscious a few minutes ago and she insisted that she sees a doctor before dropping her home.

Sana: Aunty mujhe lagta hai ki ek baar aap hospital mein check karwalo. Mein aapko leke chalti hun, aur fir mein apko aapke ghar pe drop kar dungi.

Woman: Arre beta nhi nhi ab mein bilkul theek hun. Hospital ki zarurat nhi hai.

Sana still insisted and she got her checked up. They got to know that she fainted due to dehydration and it was nothing serious. Sana being a kind-hearted girl, got a bottle of fruit juice for the woman to help her with this condition. The woman got really surprised because she never expected a school girl, merely 15 or 16 years old taking care of her so maturely. She patted her head lovingly and told her the address of her house.

Sana: Arre aunty ye to mere ghar se sirf 5 min dur hai. To matlb aap mere hi ghar ke paas rehte ho?

Woman got shocked again because she has never seen Sana around. When they reach the given address, sana bids adieu to the lady but the woman insists her to come inside. It is then that she notices Sana wearing the same uniform as her son's school uniform.

Woman: Beta aap Dynast High mein padhte ho?

Sana: Hanji aunty!

Woman: Arre badiya hai. Mera beta bhi usi school mein hai. Waise apna naam to bata do?

Sana: (giggling) hayee siyappa, apna naam to btana hi bhul gyi! Mera Naam hai Shehnaaz par aap mujhe Sana bula sakte ho, jo mere close hote hain wo mujhe isi naam se bulate hain.

Woman was in awe of this little, bubbly and kind hearted girl. Her name was as beautiful as her pretty face. She had never seen such a beautiful girl who is not only physically pretty but is beautiful from inside as well. She takes her inside
Sana tells her driver to wait for her for half an hour and then they can go home.

When Sana comes inside, her eyes fall on the guy sitting on the sofa. She comes closer, her hand held by the woman. She makes her sit on the sofa and the boy looks up,

Woman: Dekho Sidharth ye tumhare hi school mein hai na...

Sidharth and Shehnaz are just looking at each other as if they in their own world and have absolutely no care about what's happening around. They are just staring at each other.

(Obviously dekhenge hi na, they are destined to be to kuch to feel hoga hi jab bhi milenge. Kyun?)

The woman is none other than Mrs. Rita Shukla, Sidharth's mother. She is again surprised by this cheerful girl who has made his son speechless. She is astonished seeing them both. She again asks something, this time a different question,

Rita Aunty: Tum dono friends ho? Jante ho ek dusre ko?

Sid: No

Sana: yes

They say this together immediately after coming out of their dream land and look at each other. Again they both try to answer,

Sid: Yes