#47

"Tu yahan kya kar ra hai kullu?", Shehnaaz asked, sitting on his lap after having pancakes.

"It's your birthday week baby, toh its gonna be the best week!", Sidharth said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Sidharth, hum kidhar ja re hain? Jaldi bta? Actually nhi, where are we right now? Niche samundar hai upar aasman, side mein cliffs. Aisa lag ra hai kahin latke huye hai!", she says trying, to guess which place it could be.

"Abbe gadhi apne chote dimag pe zor mat daal. We are in 'IL San Pietro DI'. Hum Amalfi Coast pe hain!", he said and was about to explain more when Shehnaaz exclaimed in happiness.

"Sidharth tujhe pta hai I really wanted to come here and well, there are many more places I wanted to go but shoot ki wja se Italy ghumne ka time hi ni mila...But its so beautiful!", she said with tears in her eyes.

"Ro kyun rahi hai meri Jaan!", he asked, removing the tears from her eyes.

"Tune socha tha kabhi ki hum dono Italy ghum re honge. Hell no, tune kabhi socha tha ki we would be in love and in Italy, and on a vacation! This is just so unreal and beautiful!", Shehnaaz said with gratefulness in her voice.

But for whom was this gratefulness, he couldn't understand.

He was continuously looking at her and when she said, 'It's beatuful', he was still looking at her. He then said," Yes, Beautiful! ", still looking at her.

Shehnaaz usually felt sudden outbursts of love for this man on whose lap she was sitting.

Isn't this man beautiful, she usually wondered. She could never believe that how lucky she got when she found out that he loves her too.

It seemed that, on that day the right people were present at the right time. It worked out perfectly.

She really loves to close her eyes and see that day again and again.

Had it been any other day, she wonders, would it all have still worked out?

But now she doesn't care, because what all she wanted from her life was right beside her, holding her from her waist and nuzzling his nose in her neck.

She had missed him, more than anybody else.

She wouldn't tell him that or she might just do it because today was one such day when she was feeling that she would explode of all the love she was feeling for him.

"To chalen?", he asked her, bringing her out of her own little world.

"Kahan?", she asked.

"Amalfi coast pe. Its one of the most beautiful coastlines in Europe. Bohot Sundar hai. Fir wahan se Amalfi aur Positano jayenge. These two towns are really beautiful, with multicoloured houses. Wo Amalfi coast pe hi hain aur wahan pe boat se jayenge!", he said.

Shehnaaz jumped and giggled in excitement and Sidharth was happy seeing her dance like kids.

Shehnaaz went hurriedly towards the room to change and Sidharth went towards the same room to change.

Shehnaaz came out wearing a floral off shoulder maxi dress and she looked mesmerising.

Sidharth just wondered how come he got this lucky. How come she was in love with him?

He looked down at the ground and chuckled, nodding his head sideways.

He then looked up at her, only to find her looking excitedly outside towards the sea.

They both went towards the coast and sat in the boat. Shehnaaz was hesitant at first.

"Meine ni jaana!", she whined.