#98

Please bohot saare votes dena ❤️ Kal surprise!

Just like old days, just 2 years ago which means, they were taking a stroll in the garden. From the side where there is smoking room to the other end.

Shehnaaz's arm wrapped around his waist and his arm wrapped around her shoulder, pulling her close.

Shehnaaz tilted her head towards the side where he was standing and looked up at him. She kept on looking for something on his face.

Maybe she was trying to find out what's going on with him? He was behaving weird and totally out of character.

Firstly, he comes here in bigg boss, although he had a shoot.

Secondly, he was doing too much 'Public Display of Affection'.

Thirdly, after so much, they were just taking a stroll in the garden.

Obviously, they were not in this house to roam in this garden area. But they seemed to do only this for the past 10 minutes. Why wouldn't he just say something?

He seemed nervous about something. Although his facial muscles were relaxed, but his jaw would clench and unclench simultaneously.

"Sidharth hum ye kya kar re hain?", she asked.

"Walk!", he answered.

"Hum bigg boss ke andar walk karne aaye hain?", she asked in annoyance.

"Nhi! Par tu bass karti reh walk!", he said, pulling her more close to himself.

"Yar bebu, mujhse nhi chla jaega aur! Meine heels pehni huyi hai na!", she whined.

Sidharth looked at her and chuckled. He pulled apart and bent down on his knees.

"Kya kar ra hai?", she gasped.

She looked here and there to see whether someone was watching them, and well nobody was!

The contestants were sitting in the living area, watching both of them through the screen that was in front of them.

They all were in awe of both of them. All of them were excited and were anticipating what would happen next?

Sidharth pulled up her saree a bit and Shehnaaz gulped, thinking what was he doing like this on his knees.

He brought her right foot above and Shehnaaz lost her balance.

She immediately put both of her hands on his shoulders to support herself. She balanced herself and then looked at Sidharth.

He unbuckled the heel of her right foot and kept her foot down. He then took her left foot and did the same with it. All this while, she kept her hands on his shoulders.

Once he was done removing her heels, he got up from the grass ground and took her heels in his hands.

Shehnaaz sighed in relief. Her feet felt like they had just stopped after walking several kilometres. It felt like, her feet could breathe again.

She gave him a soft warm smile and he returned it. He again pulled her by the shoulders while her arm wrapped around his waist as a reflex.

"Shehnaaz tu meri life ki best cheez hai. Matlab meine bohot kuch achieve kiya hai life mein, but you, you are the best thing that could happen to me in my whole life.

Tujhe pta hai, I used to think that caring and loving somebody meant going on dates, buying flowers, giving chocolates on valentines day and buying expensive jewelleries and gifts.