#120

"Wo...wo...mein", Shehnaaz felt herself not being to able to speak any further.

She took a sneaky look at him and found him taking slow strides towards her. She gulped at his intimidating aura.

He smirked at her and kept both of his hands on the either side of her body, trapping her body with his arms.

Shehnaaz licked her bottom lip and looked at him. His eyes were dark with passion and she could see the fire that was ignited in his eyes.

She felt her body craving for him. She wanted to kiss him right now, in the elevator.

Shehnaaz didn't wait for him to initiate the first step, she tiptoed and closed the distance between both of them by making him lean down through her arms that were wrapped around his neck.

Sidharth was taken aback by the ferocity of her kiss but then responded after some time when he came to his senses.

His hands moved from the either side of her body, towards her waist.

Sidharth gripped her waist tightly and pressed her body against his own.

Shehnaaz felt his hands making patterns on her waist and she shuddered and smiled in between the kiss.

His lips were exploring her lower lip and she felt weak in her knees. He could do so much to her through just one kiss, and same was with Sidharth.

A moan left from both of their mouths at the same time. She sounded sexy in that moan and she felt herself melting after hearing him moan so seductively.

Was he even a man? No, he can't be! He was no less than a Greek God.

The elevator stopped at their floor but they both didn't stop. They didn't stop even when the elevator opened.

Both were lucky as no other soul was around, otherwise tomorrow's headlines would have been - "SIDHARTH AND SHEHNAAZ GETTING INTIMATE INSIDE THE ELEVATOR OF HYATT REGENCY!".

They were too passionate. Sidharth and Shehnaaz moved out of the elevator, not leaving each other.

They continued kissing as Sidharth pushed her towards the wall in the corridor.

Shehnaaz then felt herself moving in the direction of their room, before opening her room, this time it was her who pinned Sidharth on the door of the room.

They continued kissing not caring whether they would be seen in public in such a compromising condition.

Shehnaaz's hand fumbled as she tried to swipe the key card. After several attempts she managed to swipe it rightly.

When they both entered the room, they were still kissing.

Sidharth's hands made their way towards the hook of her choli.

He pulled apart for her permission. He wanted to know whether she was okay with him taking it out.

She just shut her eyes, allowing him to do whatever he was doing but before he could, she said, "I am not wearing a bra!".

This one some statement turned on Sidharth and his eyes lit with a new found passion.

That was it. If he takes off that hook, she would be totally naked from her chest, in front of him.

He took a second and then  opened it in one go and Shehnaaz gasped.

"Ek hi baar mein khol diya!", Shehnaaz mumbled in between the kiss.

"Baby, I am skilled!", he said huskily, making Shehnaaz more crazy for him.

Shehnaaz pulled apart, and asked him, "Matlab tune ye pehle bhi kiya hai?", she asked in anger.