#62

They both slept on the terrace itself and when Sidharth woke up at 3 in the night, he saw Shehnaaz all curled up against him.

It seemed that just one blanket wasn't enough for them. She was feeling cold and the way she snuggled herself more into him, showed it.

Sidharth got up and carefully took her in his arms. He took her down towards the room. She woke up when he tried to lay her down, but he patted her head and made her sleep again.

Sidharth himself went towards the other side of the bed and held her close to himself. He was continuously thinking about the conversation he had with Shehnaaz.

What could he say to her? How could he console her?, when he himself would feel dead if Shehnaaz is not around him someday. He felt the same as Shehnaaz, but he didn't want to say it out loud and make it more acceptable.

He was scared to even  think about what his life would be without her, but little did he know that they might have to seperate again, and they might or might not come together again.

Sidharth used to visit Misha almost regularly in the hospital.

Today, Sidharth was busy in the morning and so Shehnaaz decided to go and pay her a visit.

"Hi Misha!", Shehnaaz smiled.

"Hi Shehnaaz!", Misha smiled.

Before Shehnaaz could say anything else, Misha spoke again.

"So, I was successful in creating distance between you both?", she said, still smiling.

"What do you mean?", Shehnaaz gave her a confused smile.

"Oh God Shehnaaz, you are so naive! Socho, mere aane ke baad tum aur Sidharth dur ho gye", Misha said, still smiling.

Shehnaaz couldn't understand what was she saying, so Misha continued.

"Mujhe kuch nhi hua hai!", she said.

Shehnaaz was shocked beyond words. Does she mean that she is not depressed? Does she mean that she is not ill? What is she doing in this hospital then, and what about the doctor who diagnosed her with depression? Does this mean that her ex boyfriend hasn't done anything to her?

"Tumhara chehra dekh ke lag ra hai, ki tumhare bohot saare sawaal hain. Puch lo?", Misha said with an innocent smile.

Shehnaaz couldn't understand that why was she still smiling so innocently and when she didn't speak anything, Misha started speaking again.

"I have always loved Sidharth!", Misha said and Shehnaaz looked at her in disbelief.

"Itna hairaan kyun ho ri ho? Agar tumhe bola jaye ki Sidharth ko chodd ke kisi aur se pyaar karo, kar paogi? Nhi na! To mein bhi nhi kar sakti!", Misha said.

"To fir tum humare ghar kyun...", Shehnaaz said trying to control her astonishment.

"Tumhare nhi, Sidharth ke ghar! Mujhe tum dono ke baare mein andaaza tha aur jiss din meine tum dono ko Italy mein dekha, I was sure that something is going on!", she said.

"Tum Italy Kab aayi?", Shehnaaz asked.

"I wasn't following you, if that's what you are thinking. I was there on a holiday and saw you both in Capri. That's when it all started", Misha smiled, actually smirked at her.

"I wanted him back, par humesha ki trha, The Shehnaaz Gill, fir humare beech mein aa gyi. Tum aisa kaise kar leti ho? You always come in between us, how? Anyways, I knew what I had to do", she said.

She continued, "I played the victim card and well you know how much Sidharth loves to save victims. And slowly, he started spending time with me, aur tum dono dur ho gye. Iss baar mein  tum dono ke beech mein aa gyi".