#5

Please VOTE if you like it!

Sana was thinking continuously about
Sidharth. It seems that all that hard work she was putting into keeping herself busy to avoid thinking about him wasn't  worth it because after all they both met at his home and now even their mothers are such great friends. It seemed like destiny wanted them together, doesn't matter what relationship they shared, they had to be together and that was their fate.

Sidharth was thinking about Sana as well. It was strange because till now only one girl was able to make her place in his thoughts and it took her 6 years to do so but Sana did it without even doing anything. He chuckled thinking about how she explained what 'Gande Wala crush and positive way wala crush' is? He sweared that never in his life has he heard that concept. It was amusing beyond words. She was refreshing and she was bold. He has never seen a girl talking about her feelings so casually. She told him that she has a crush on him, not only once but twice. Sidharth was baffled by her bold attitude and her courage to talk to him. In the school, almost everybody was scared of him but she spoke to him like he is just an ordinary guy, she wasn't scared and spoke confidently. He was wondering how someone can be so sure about their feelings, she knew she liked him but she didn't want to date him and she found him handsome; such complicated thoughts put into clear and honest words in front of him. To conclude, the girl amazed him and for the first time, instead of thinking about Misha, he was thinking about him.

Days passed and going to each others home during weekends for brunches and dinners had now become common between Sana and Sid's mothers. They met during weekends so that even their children can get to know each other as well. Shehnaaz and Sidharth met a lot and talked casually.
She really wanted to ask Sidharth about Misha but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Some days after their last meeting, Sana went to Sidharth's place for dinner. They both were strolling in the garden because the elderly were having mature talks and they probably didn't want to get bored.

Sana: Can I ask something?

Sid: Agar mein bolun nhi, to bhi tu puchegi to chal puch hi le.

Sana:  Achcha, theek hai fir tu mujhe apne baare mein bata?

Sid: Tujhe sab to pta hai aur kya janna hai?

Sana: what am I to you? Mtlb mein teri kya lagti hun?

Sid (without even thinking twice) : Best friend!

Sana: Really? Tu mujhe apni best friend bol ra hai? Hayeee ammaa mujhe to yakeen hi ni ho ra!

Sid: Oye nautanki! Chal paka mat, nikal..

Sana: yar kya hai tujhe? Achcha chal fir tune bola I am your best friend to ek baat bta

Sid: Bhonko!

Sana: yar kya hai tujhe? Tu bohot rude hai sachchi. Achcha chodd mujhe uske baare mein bta.

Sid (somewhere knowing about what Sana is talking about) : kiske bare mein?

Sana: Misha?

Sid: there's nothing to tell!

Sana: I know ki jo  sabko pta hai wo Sach nhi hai, I trust you. Mujhe pta hai ki aisa ho hi ni sakta ki tune usse break up kiya ho without any reason. There has to be something that you don't tell.

Sid: Kahan without reason kiya? Reason tha na, I GOT BORED (he said irritatingly).

Sana: Really? Fir why don't I see you fooling around with girls? You are never around girls and you don't let them touch you or come close to you!

Sid: Kyun tu nhi chipakli merse? Meine mna kita tujhe?

Sana: Yr itni problem hai to bol de! Tere mu bhi ni lagaungi, mujhe kasam lage! Dafa ho ha.

Sid (bowing his head down, holding his ears) : Aye, Dimaag mat chaat! Achcha mata maafi dedo!

Sana: Mein alag hun isiliye I can come close to you, I am your best friend. Come on, out with it! Bta na please.

Sid's Monologue :

Sana when you love somebody, like really love somebody, you wouldn't want them to face anything harsh. Chahe tumhare upar kitni bhi problems aa jayen, uss par koi aanch bhi ni aani chahiye. Chahe tum 1000 baar bhi Galat ho jao, wo ek baar bhi galat nhi hona chahiye. Chahe tum kitni baar bhi gir jao, use nhi girna chahiye. Chahe tum kitne bhi bure ban jao, use bura nhi banne doge. Chahe Hazaar pahaad tut jayen tumhare upar, uspar ek kharonch bhi ni aani chahiye. Chahe tum pyaas se mar bhi rahe ho, par uski pyaas humesha sabse pehle bhujni chahiye. Chahe tumhe khud kitni bhi bhuk lagi ho, uske mu mein hi pehla nivaala (first bite of the food) jana chahiye. Chahe tum kitne bhi udaas ho jao, uske maathe par ek shikan (forehead lines which are formed when you are stressed) bhi nhi aani chahiye.

When you love somebody as much as I loved her, it doesn't matter what she did or how wrong she was. What matters is that she is the one who taught me how to love. Aur jis insaan ne mujhe itni khubsoorat cheez sikhayi ho usse mein kaise Nafrat kar sakta hun. Jis insaan ne mujhe ye yakeen dilaya ki mere andar itna pyaar hai, usse mein kaise Nafrat kar sakta hun. Usne jo kiya wo bohot galat tha par mein usse bohot pyaar karta hun, aur shayad humesha karta rahunga. Shayad use maaf na kar paun kabhi par use hate nhi karta aur na hi kabhi karunga...

Sana, by this time was on the verge of crying. How was she supposed to tell him ki use bhi kuch usi trha ka Pyaar Ho gya hai Sidharth se? She loved him the same way that Sidharth loved Misha.

Kisi ko tootkar chahna aur kisi ki chaahat mein toot jana shayad isi ko Kehte honge!

Sana loved Sid and he loved Misha, their way of loving was same but the only difference was Misha somewhere knew about Sidharth's feelings towards her but Sidharth doesn't even have a clue about Sana's feelings. Although, when they both met, she had a crush on him but then when they both started meeting, Sana's feelings grew more while Sidharth found a great friend in her. He forgot all about their first encounter and the feelings she held at that time. She never said that again and he never asked because having her as a friend was a boon.

Shehnaaz thought that having him as her best friend is far better than not having him in her life at all. She looked at him and saw the pain which was visible on his face. She was suffering through the same pain but unlike him, she couldn't tell him about it. She, by now had become a pro at masking her feelings with a happy cheerful face. By looking at her, nobody would be able to tell that she is going through an internal turmoil which is eating her up.

Through all this, Ahana had been a constant support for her because she could only confide in her. Only Ahana knew about her constant battles with her emotional and practical mind; one telling her to just go for him while second making her aware of the fact that what should she go for actually, because he is not somebody who is emotionally available.

Although, Sana made Sidharth  open up a bit about his feelings but she still didn't know what actually happened...

Sana: Sidharth hua kya tha?

It came out just as a whisper, she couldn't even say it out loud, she didn't have the courage to. She didn't know whether she wants to know what happened, anymore. She wasn't sure whether she will be able to hear how in love he is with the girl who has left such an impact on him. She was bewildered by the fact that such an easy going person as Sid, has so many deep turmoils within him. She was somewhat jealous of the fact that even when this girl has almost ruined his life, he still loves her and she would never ever get that kind of love. She was jealous and heartbroken because she would never receive that love from Sidharth.

But when people are destined to be together, miracles happen. And when miracles happen, you don't need to do anything else. Even if there are thousands of reasons to not be together, there is this one thing called Miracle working in your favour to turn the odds that are against you into just small stepping stones that you need to cross to emerge out as a stronger person to finally take what's yours!

THE ''MUCH AWAITED REVELATION'' IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS SO THAT I CAN KNOW THAT I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK!