#39

Shehnaaz, neetu di and preeti di reached home in a hurry and opened the news.

The car that was shown on the accident location was indeed Sidharth's car and Shehnaaz's stomach sunk.

She couldn't even breathe. It felt like she would die. She sat on the floor with a thud and kept on watching the news blankly. Her mind went through so many unimaginable scenarios.

"Ye kahaa jaa ra hai ki iss car mein telivision ki bohot badi hasti, Sidharth Shukla ko dekha gya tha.

Iss car mein 2 log the aur dono ko identify karna mushkil hai kyunki unke chehre puri trha kharaab ho chuke hain.

Doctors ka ye manana hai ki jo log iss car mein maujood the unka bach paana bohot mushkil hai!", the reporter spoke live from the scene.

Shehnaaz could see the disheveled state of the car. The number plate wasn't visible, but it was the same car and many people confirmed that they have seen him in the car. There was blood all around.

Shehnaaz looked at the screen blankly and cried silently. Her tears kept on falling continuously and she didn't wish to live anymore. If there is no Sidharth in this world, then why would there be Shehnaaz.

She was still sitting on the floor. It had been almost 4 hours and she lost track of the time. She didn't even know what was happening around her.

Maa, mummy, daddy, preeti di, neetu di and baaz, all were present there in the house. She didn't care what was happening.

All the three parents were probably in the balcony. Baaz and the sisters went towards Shehnaaz.

They couldn't, and they didn't want to even imagine what was she going through.

The three of them asked each other to go and talk to Shehnaaz but they didn't have the courage to talk to her.

After fighting a lot of battles in their minds and gathering a ton of courage, the three of them nudged Shehnaaz but she didn't budge.

Seeing her like this, they were getting really worried for her. She looked so lifeless and pale.

This time they nudged her with a lot of force, holding her shoulders a bit tightly to make her come back. And she did.

She saw the three of them with tears in her eyes. Her sight was blurry but she kept on crying. When the three of them hugged her, she literally broke down. She cried like this was the end of the world.

While crying, she kept on saying just one thing, "I love him, I love him, I love him", and the three of them heard it.

They finally got to hear what they wanted to hear but see the irony of the situation. She was saying this when he wasn't around.

The three of them smiled sadly at her and hugged her again, telling her that Sidharth is going to be okay.

"Sidharth ke paas itne saare log hain jo usse itna Saara pyaar karte hain, Shehnaaz. Use kuch nhi hoga, Sanu. We all love him so much", neetu di said while consoling her.

"Agar use kuch hua na to mein uska mu tod dungi, babaji ki sau", Shehnaaz said, making everybody giggle amidst the tears.

Shehnaaz stood up and went towards his room. They have a lot of memories in this room of his.

She went towards the photo frames and brushed her fingers on them. She then looked towards the soft toy that was lying on his bed and chuckled thinking about the toy and how it got here.

FLASHBACK

"Abbe gadhi, ye kya hai?", Sidharth asked totally annoyed at Shehnaaz.

"This is a soft toy. Aankhen kharaab hain kya, dikhta bhi nhi hai?", she asked.