#88

"To what do you guys think about it?", Kaushal asked Sidharth and Shehnaaz.

Kaushal had entered their apartment at 11 today. He wanted to talk to them about their joint project.

Since, he was the manager for both of them, only he was present to keep the project in front of the two.

He was at their apartment to ask them about a great offer.

"Well it's Manish Malhotra's collection!", Kaushal said.

Shehnaaz gasped and squealed in happiness, "The Manish Malhotra?".

"Yeah! And he has made this wedding collection. He wants the two of you to present his collection.

He said that he had been searching for the couple whose chemistry is over the top and since there was a big hype about you two, he checked you guys out.

And well just like everybody, he loved you too!", Kaushal said.

"This is like great! It's huge man! Manish Malhotra wants us to present his collection!

Wow, I haven't done modelling since a long long time. I started off as a model but then had to leave it when I had to enter the serials.

It would be great to do modelling again!", Sidharth was happy about this too.

"Han yar, mujhe bhi modelling kiye kitna time ho gya na. Music videos aur gaana gane ke chakkar mein bhul hi gyi that I actually started my career as a model. Being a model again, is making me feel amazing! I can't wait for it!", Shehnaaz said.

"To meeting Kab ki rakhen? Whenever you guys want because Manish Malhotra is ready to meet you whenever you want to meet him!", Kaushal said.

"Mein to free hun naa abhi Kaushal? As in projects nhi hain na abhi mere 2 - 3 din tak?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Nhi nhi, tum dono free ho ek week ke liye!", Kaushal said.

"OK to aaj shaam hi mil lete hain, kyun Shehnaaz?", Sidharth asked.

"Yeah, that's fine by me!", Shehnaaz said.

"Tum dono Shaam mein office aajao fir, wahin bula lete hain unko! Time, mein abhi unse confirm karke batata hun tum dono ko!", Kaushal said.

This was a great opportunity and they would have agreed even if they weren't getting a crore each, because they both missed their modelling days but being offered a crore for presenting his collection was just too huge and good to be true.

They have never been offered this much for their modelling. It was just so great.

First of all it was a wedding collection, secondly it was Manish Malhotra's collection and thirdly, the money offered to them was too much.

They both got ready by 5 and the time given to them for the meeting was 6.

Sidharth opened the passenger door for Shehnaaz to come out, once they reached the basement of the management company.

Shehnaaz was about to unbuckle her seat belt when Sidharth did it for her. She smiled at him.

They both took the lift up towards Kaushal's office and all this while Shehnaaz's hand was securely wrapped around his.

"Baby, mera hath chodd!", Shehnaaz said trying to pull her hand away.

"Kyun chodun?", Sidharth asked in confusion.

"Baby tune hi to bola ki hum abhi public nhi huye! To hath pakdega sabke samne?", she asked innocently with a pout.

Sidharth chuckled and pecked her pout. Shehnaaz gasped, "Sidharth agar lift ruk jati aur koi aa jata toh?", she asked.