#16

A spinning wheel is brought on the stage and this time the male contestants have to spin it. The names of the female contestants are written in the wheel. Sidharth's  heart beat raised due to nervousness. What if somebody else got Shehnaz? No,he can't let that happen. How can he let Shehnaaz sleep with a total stranger? It was Sidharth's turn now and he just took a deep breath and went towards the wheel, fingers still crossed.

This didn't go unnoticed by Shehnaaz and a small smile, almost unnoticeable, played on her lips. She remembers a sweet memory and smiles thinking about it.

FLASHBACK

Sidharth and Shehnaz have again fought. It was one of their usual banters. Like always, both of them decided that they won't be the one to go talk to the other one.

Shehnaaz always called him after their fights but this time she didn't and Sidharth was tensed.

Why did she not call? It was already 11 p.m. but both of them were thinking about each other.

"Har baari mein hi mnaati hun. Iss baar nhi. Agar use merse thodi bhi emotional attachment hai to apne aap aa jaega warna jo hona hai ho jaye, meine bhi ni jaana", Shehnaaz told this to herself while standing in front of this mirror.

"Yr iss gadhi ka zyada ho ra hai ab. Ek call bhi ni kiya. Ek baar bhi nhi manaya. Choddo mujhe kya? Mein chla jaun usse milne? Chla hi jata hun", thinking this Sidharth left for Shehnaaz's home to coax her.

Since, Shehnaaz couldn't sleep, she thought of taking a walk in the garden. While taking a round, she saw a car pull up in front of her house.

She knew it was Sidharth's car and she smiled. When Sidharth came out of the car and walked towards the door of her home, she called him from behind and came running to towards him.

Automatically, his arms opened way before she reached him because he knew that this little munchkin is going to hug him when she reaches him.

He sometimes wondered that even though his little munchkin is so tiny and petite but still the intensity of her hugs is super strong. She always manages to get him disbalanced whenever she hugs him.

She reached him and threw her hands in the air to reach his neck, so that she can hug him. Sidharth helped her by lifting her up from the ground and they hugged for the longest time.

"Dekha lag gyi na meri aadat! Tu so nhi paa ra tha kyunki tune mujhse ladai solve ni ki. I knew it! Tujhe Meri habit padd gyi hai!", she exclaimed while giving a proud smile.

Sidharth denied by telling her, "Zyada Dimaag mat chla gadhi! Tu gadhi hi sahi hai, dimag mat use kiya kar, Samjhi?".

"Sidharth Shukla tujhe likh kar de rhi hun ki tujhe meri gandi aadat padd jaegi. Itni gandi aadat padegi na ki tu meri harkatein copy karega. Tu bolta hai na meri harkatein illogical hain, beta tu bhi yahi illogical cheezen karega. Bta ri hun tujhe, bohot gandi aadat lagake jaungi",Shehnaaz said.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Well, it seems like, Sidharth ko Shehnaaz ki gandi wali aadat padd hi gyi. Shehnaaz remembers the time when he said that crossing fingers is so stupid and today he himself was doing the same. She smiled fondly at that beautiful memory.

Sidharth spins the wheel and it stops at Shehnaz. He is relieved and gives a sigh of relief. Now, he can finally  relax. But Shehnaaz feels really scared. Sidharth ke sath bed share?, it's going to be difficult for her emotional self.

How will she control herself when she will be so close to him the whole time? Baba ji please bacha lena, prayed Shehnaaz to her personal God. Yes, she has a personal God.