#30

It was the finale day and maybe due to the lack of sleep and tiredness of continuous practicing for their performance, everybody was tired.

They got an hour or two before they all had to get ready for the finale and taking the opportunity, all the housemates slept.

Shehnaaz's head was throbbing due to her migraine pain and she couldn't even sleep for a minute.

While the housemates seemed a bit fresh after the short nap, Shehnaaz was cranky.

She was already tired, her head was paining and it felt like it would just burst, and she couldn't even sleep.

Now, it had been nearly 40 hours that she has gone with sleep. She really felt like banging her head.

When Shehnaaz changed into the dress for the day, she totally forgot about her pains and her tiredness for a second.

She looked too beautiful and when she looked at the mirror, she gasped seeing herself like that.

She was wearing a beautiful cream coloured lehenga without any dupatta.

Her 'choli' was off shoulder and it looked ethereal. It was yellow in colour and perfectly fit her.

Her lehenga was cream coloured and it was heavy but still looked classy.

Shehnaaz had worn many outfits of many famous designers till now due to her being approached for photoshoot and all, but this was the most beautiful dress she had worn by now.

She looked heavenly gorgeous. It seemed like she had just come out of a picture. Everything about her, today, was flawless.

Her dress showed the right amount of her waist and her navel was visible. With the dress there were matching earrings. They were beautiful  and seemed like they were made just for this dress.

Their was also a maagteeka which matched the dress and the earrings. The stylist, styled her waist length hair in soft curls and they flew all over her face, making her look even more ravishing.

She wore the yellow juttis that matched the choli of her Lehenga. Matching bangles were resting on the side table. They were cream coloured.

She was all ready and looked no less than an angel, maybe more. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she agreed that she looked like a true beauty.

Once she was ready, she decided to finally take her meds. The meds kicked in and she started feeling better.

She smiled to herself looking at how beautiful she looked. When she was about come to the main house, the stylist stopped her.

It seemed that she forgot to give her something else. It was a waist band. The stylist carefully made her wear it.

Shehnaaz was wrong when she thought that she couldn't look more beautiful in that dress, because if that dress made her look like an angel then this stone studded waistband over it, made her underscribabely beautiful.

Her beauty can not be defined or described into words and even she felt it.

The waistband felt cold against her warm skin. It was not too shimmery or fancy. It was very simple, but it completed her look.

When she came into the main house, everybody was just looking at her. When they were done ogling her, she was given many compliments.

Sidharth was still looking at her open mouthedly. She was fragile and delicate like a doll. It was as if, his one touch can break her.

She looked exquisite in that lehenga. She looked graceful with those accessories adorning on her forehead, arm and ears.

Sidharth, for a moment, felt jealous of the waistband that was touching her waist and her navel.