#114

Sidharth entered the room swiftly and closed the door behind him. He locked the door and all this while Shehnaaz looked at him in astonishment.

She gasped and looked at him With raised eyebrows. Sidharth smirked at her before taking slow steps towards her.

Shehnaaz also took small steps behind and then she felt the bed behind her. Her smile widened and her hand slowly went towards the bed.

Sidharth knew what she was about to do. "No! Don't even think about it! Mein bol raha hun mat kar!", Sidharth said with a warning pointed finger towards her. He moved back slowly.

Shehnaaz giggled and looked teasing at him before throwing a pillow on him.

She immediately jerked her juttis away and jumped on the bed to grab the cushions and pillows still lying on the bed.

Sidharth was being hit by pillows one after the other and once the pillows were over, Shehnaaz looked nervously at him.

Sidharth had an upper hand now. He slipped out of his foot wears and jumped on the bed, making her jump scaredly.

"Mat kar! Bta rahi hun mat kar!", Shehnaaz said.

"Meine bhi bola tha ki mat kar!", Sidharth said and threw a pillow at her, her face was met by it.

She quickly grabbed the pillow thrown at her and this is how their pillow fight started.

If somebody would see them Like  this, they surely won't believe that they both are about to get married in 3 months.

They looked like small kids trying to have fun.

After sometime, the pillows burst open and the feathers inside them were all over both of their faces and dresses, and the room.

Seeing the condition of the room, they both paused for a moment and then broke  into laughing fits.

They both remembered the last time they did the same thing in Mumbai, as they laid on the bed beside each other.

How far have they come, they both wondered. The previous time they did all of it was 2 years ago.

That time they weren't in a relationship, they were just friends!

Shehnaaz suddenly giggled and Sidharth looked at her in confusion.

"Kya hua?", he asked.

"Tujhe Yaad hai ki Humne last time ye Kab Kiya tha?", Shehnaaz asked him While still giggling.

"Han! Ekdum same hai na usi din ki trha. Uss din bhi Humne tera hi room kharab kiya tha aise!", Sidharth said and chuckled.

Shehnaaz nodded and said, "So, this means that we are going in your room now!", she said.

"Just like the last time!", he examined.

"Just like the last time!", she repeated.

They both kept on repeating the things that they did as friends before.

So many things that are happening to them as a couple, are a perfect replica  of what all happened during the time when they were only friends.

It was amazing! Indeed love is friendship, Pyaar dosti hai!

Sidharth straightened her hair and removed the feathers that were still stuck in Shehnaaz's hair. She did the same for him.

This all came to them so naturally. She would do things for her and he would do too and it all came as a reflex to both of them.

Sidharth grabbed her hand as he locked her room and they moved to his room.

"Oh Teri!", Shehnaaz smacked her head.