#111

Pehle toh votes 70 - 80 tak pohonch rahe the, ab toh 60 bhi ni ho re.

Pasand nhi aa ra kya? Bta do please nhi achcha lag ra toh😶.

The sisters noticed Sidharth standing behind the door, basically hiding and they couldn't contain their laughter.

"Tu kya kar ra hai yahan pe?", preeti di asked.

"Wo mein.."

"Wo ye..."

"Wo mein, wo ye, karne ki kya zarurat? Saaf saaf bol Sanu se milne aaya tha!", neetu di said.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth just looked  down desperately hoping to leave from here and towards where the chowki was held.

The chowki started and Shehnaaz and Sidharth took the front space. They both sat there and the family sat behind them.

Soon the chowki started and Shehnaaz's eyes lit up.

She had a kind of serenity on her face and she looked calm. Seeing the calmness on her face, Sidharth also calmed down and felt relaxed.

She looked happy, to say the least and Sidharth's heart swelled with happiness, seeing her happy relaxed face.

Shehnaaz had her hands joined and clapped on the beats, just like everyone.

More people joined the chowki, including her friends and Shehnaaz and Sidharth took pardon to go and greet them.

Maa pulled Shehnaaz down as soon as she stood up and brought her mouth near Shehnaaz's ear to whisper something.

Shehnaaz nodded and Maa patted her back, before she was pulled away by Sidharth to go and greet the guests and the friends.

"Baby thakk gyi?", Sidharth asked Shehnaaz as he held her hand and pulled her towards a quite corner.

"Nhi toh!", Shehnaaz smiled warm at him and told him that she wasn't tired.

"Fir itni khoyi khoyi kyun hai?", Sidharth asked while bringing his hand towards her cheek and rubbing the pad of his thumb to caress it.

"Wo mein kuch soch rahi thi!", Shehnaaz's eyes lit up while saying this.

"Kyaa?", Sidharth smiled softly towards her and pulled her head towards himself. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

For some reason Sidharth loved kissing her forehead more than kissing her lips.

The forehead kiss gave them both a sense of togetherness, that nothing else did.

It was all so beautiful around them whenever they were together.

Shehnaaz smiled and laid her head on his chest, on his heart, while his hands automatically wrapped around her tiny body.

"Mein 2 saal pehle ki chowki ke baare mein soch rahi hun!", Shehnaaz spoke.

Sidharth  knew what she was talking about. He went back to that night when Shehnaaz confessed to him and Sidharth confessed back.

It all happened so fast, just in a night. Sidharth knew that Shehnaaz loved him and Sidharth realised that he loved her too.

"Uss din bhi chowki thi, ek dum aaj ki hi trha. Aur wo din kitna achcha tha. Mujhe sachchi nhi lga tha ki tu mere liye kuch bhi feel karta hai aur fir jab Maa ka phone aaya, I was so relieved. Meine sachchi baba ji ko thank you bol rahi thi ki Maa ka phone sahi time pe aa gya! ", Shehnaaz spoke while bringing her hand towards his chest and caressing it.

"Tune wahi din kyun choose kiya thaa?", Sidharth asked.

"Kyunki uss din mein Italy jaa rahi thi. Mujhe terko face nhi karna thaa confession me baad. I was just too awkward around you. I really didn't want to be in front of your gaze, especially after I told you that I love you!", Shehnaaz said.