#35

It had been 2 days since they both got to know about their shoot.

They both were leaving for Mumbai today. Sidharth and Shehnaaz bid adieu to their families and baaz dropped them to the airport.

The paparazzi was around. Since they had some time on their hand, they both didn't mind answering some of their questions.

One of the reporters asked them whether they were going on a vacation together, while they both chuckled at their assumption and denied.

Upon asking why were the together, if they aren't going for a vacation, Sidharth and Shehnaaz asked them to wait for their surprise project.

When the news reached the fans, they couldn't contain their excitement of seeing Sidnaaz together on a project.

All of them started wondering what could the project be.

They both reached Mumbai, in her apartment. There was permanent house help and Ahana was present there too.

She and Sidharth were meeting after 8 years and were really happy to see each other.

Ahana was happy because everything was sorted between both of them.

Now only one thing was bothering her, those were Shehnaaz's feelings for Sidharth that she was trying to suppress.

When Sidharth tried to go inside her room, the house help stopped him, "Sir, mam doesn't allow anybody inside".

Sidharth gave a confused look to Ahana because Shehnaaz was outside in the balcony, on a call.

"Yar meri taraf mat dekh Sidharth. Wo mujhe bhi andar nahi aane deti", Ahana said shrugging her shoulders.

Sidharth was now more curious, "Moti ke room mein aisa bhi kya hai jo ye chupa rahi hai?".

Ahana was equally curious but she didn't dare to enter it. Shehnaaz ne apni kasam di hui hai, to kaise ghuse andar?

Sidharth was adamant to go inside her room and even the house help couldn't stop him.

Sidharth opens the room and nobody could stop him. There were pictures and frames all around the wall of the room.

Those were their pictures, Shehnaaz's and Sidharth's pictures and they look cute.

It seemed just like her old room. The furniture might have been different but the way the things were kept in there, was similar. It really felt like her room.

Sidharth went towards the bedside table and saw a polaroid kept on the table. He remember that polaroid clearly.

FLASHBACK

Shehnaaz was literally pleading in front of him right now, "yaar please chal Sidharth!".

Sidharth blatantly refused, "Shehnaz tera pura bookshelf bhara hua hai books se aur lekar kya karegi?".

"I love to collect books, Kullu! Tujhe pata hai na? please chal". She whined and stomped her feet.

Rita aunty came towards their room hearing the commotion, " kya hua? Kyon shor dala hua hai?".

Dekho na aunty, ye mere Sath nahi chal rha! kab se ise mana rahi hoon. Bolo na isse!", Shehnaaz complained.

"Maa yaar kabse Pragati Maidan wale book fair mein jaane Ki zid kar rahi ha. Iske pure room mein books hi books hain, fir bhi aur chahiye. Isse bolo Kabhi apni course books bhi padh liya kare. Bechari books pade pade sadd rahi hain!", Sidharth said.

"Kyun pareshan kar raha hai meri bacchi ko?", Rita aunty said.

Well this was the end of the discussion.