#103

"So this...was the surprise. We are engaged!", he said.

Shehnaaz lifted her hand up and brought it up till her face. She showed her hand which was adorned with the engagement ring, towards the camera.

Shehnaaz giggled while showing her fans, her engagement ring and she just couldn't contain her excitement.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth felt overwhelmed with all the love that they were getting from the fans. It was amazing.

The fans were on cloud 9, seeing the ring on her hand and they both knew that nobody would be more happy right now than all of them.

They felt loved and they felt that they  were the most luckiest people on this planet. So many people loved them and so many people prayed for their relationship. They were lucky indeed!

"Congratulations Sidnaaz! We love you both!", we're the only type of comments they could see on their live. They knew that they both, together, have achieved this sort of admiration.

It was commendable to see the people who don't know you personally and then people whom you don't know personally, be so happy in your happiness.

They bid a quick goodbye to their fans and were back on their phones to select which picture should be posted. After all, they were posting a picture with each other, for the first time.

"Mein kaunsi picture dalun?", she asked with a pout.

"Italy mein jab propose kiya tha wo dalegi? Yan aaj waali?", he asked with a grin.

"Tere paas aaj wali aur wo Italy wali pictures phone mein hain? Oh my God, really? Hayeee, kha kasam!", Shehnaaz said with a gasp and excitement glinting in her eyes.

"Han aaj wali bhi hai aur Italy wali bhi hai. Kaunsi chahiye?", he asked.

"Dono!", she said and giggled.

"Dono dalegi?", he asked.

"Han! Dono dalungi. Sabko pta chalna chahiye ki do baar ho chuka ye!", Shehnaaz winked and smirked at him.

Sidharth shook his head and chuckled. She reay was crazy. She was the happiest soul he had ever known.

"To mein kya dalunga?", he asked.

"Tu bhi dono daal de!", Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth thought for a bit and then nodded.

Shehnaaz selected both the pictures. The first one was Italy's picture, while the second one was today's proposal.

Sidharth also selected both the picture but he chose today's picture as the first one.

"HOW LUCKY DOES A WOMAN HAVE TO BE, TO HAVE THE SAME MAN GO DOWN ON A KNEE TWICE!

I LOVE YOU @realsidharthshukla", Shehnaaz write in the caption.

"HOW FORTUNATE DOES A MAN NEEDS TO BE TO FIND A WOMAN FOR WHOM HE CAN GO ON A KNEE INFINITE TIMES!

I LOVE YOU @shehnaazgill !", Sidharth's caption read.

After they both were done, they switched off their mobiles and Sidharth slid his hand on her waist until the whole of his arm was wrapped on her stomach.

He pulled her close to his body and warmness filled inside him. Shehnaaz wrapped her left arm over his waist and snuggled closer to his chest.

She placed a kiss on his heart multiple times and then rubbed her nose over his chest, to which he chuckled.

He stretched his free arm in order to switch off the side lamps and Shehnaaz did the same with the lamp near her side of the bed.

Today was a long great day and they needed to rest. They needed to absorb all of this in!