#29

Aaj ek aur chapter milega kyunki kuch logon ne sahi guess kiya 😊

All the finalists had to perform for the finale performance. The first performance included all the six finalists.

The performance was choreographed in a way there had to be three pairs.

Well since the finalists included 3 makes and 3 females, making pairs was not difficult. The pairs were - Sidharth and Shehnaaz, Paras and Aarti, and Asim and Rashmi.

The choreographers entered the house taught some steps to the finalists.

Sidharth was really struggling with the steps. He had never been a great dancer and this was taking a toll on him.

When Sidharth was asked to do some steps together with Shehnaaz, he stepped on her feet so many times that Shehnaaz was actually joining her hands in front of him and asking him to have mercy on her.

"Chal na moti paka mat. Bhag mat idhar aa Waapas!", Sidharth said but Shehnaaz kept on running away from him.

"Amma no, meine ni aana tu ja. Tu mere paun ko plaster lagwana chahta hai na. I know it for sure. Mere per Dard kar re hain. Please mujhe baksh de", she said, still running away from her.

"Moti Yr chal na please. Sabke steps ki practice ho gyi hai yr", he said in a pleading tone.

"To kya meri galti hai. Asim aur Paras na ladkiyon ke paun par chadd ni re teri trha!", she exclaimed and made a run for her dear life.

It took Sidharth almost half an hour of continuous pleading and running behind her but a mere 'kasam' did the work.

"Tujhe Meri kasam hai chup chap aake practice kar", if he knew that it was that easy, he wouldn't have run behind her like a maniac.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth finally completed their practice of the group performance. There was one last step that they still need to do.

Sidharth was asked to lift Shehnaaz from her waist. Well, fortunately or unfortunately she was wearing a crop top which ended way up from her navel.

Her hot pants that she wore for the practice, were already giving away too much of her legs and it was already a great and a tough job for Sidharth to maintain his composure and coolness amidst such a hot environment.

He made sure that the other two guys were not looking at Shehnaaz or her legs or her waist.

She looked irresistible everytime but right now he really didn't want her to be looked at.

Sidharth was asked to lift her from the waist and then keep a hand under her left knee to make it rest at his waist level.

That's great, Sidharth thought. He already hadn't gotten over the fact that he had to touch her waist, when they threw a bomb on him asking him to hold one of her shiny and smooth leg.

Since that night, Sidharth never ever even by mistake, touched Shehnaaz's waist.

He had already told her that they were just friends. But later he realised why Shehnaaz was again and again asking him that question about them being 'just friends' and nothing else.

Well, now he understood. It wasn't exactly a rocket science to understand that 'just friends' don't do what they did that night,'just driends' don't come as close as they were that night.

Sidharth realised that he screwed up and he shouldn't have kissed her on her waist and on her navel, when he just considered her as a friend.

It wasn't fair for her at all. If he just takes her as a friend and nothing else, then he should have maintained his self control and stopped himself from coming that close too her.