#85

Mujhe 70 votes chahiye, sachchi next update nahi dungi warna! Kasam lage!

"Han Sidharth, I remember what he did! But I have commitments to fulfill. Mein contract already sign kar chuki thi!", Shehnaaz said while pulling herself from his embrace.

Sidharth pulled her back and turned towards her side. He brought his leg up and kept it on her, he was now strangling her tiny body with his long legs.

"Kahaan jaa rahi hai?", he asked lovingly.

"Tu mere upar gussa kar ra hai, aur ab mujhe tere pe gussa aa ra hai. To dafa ho jaa!", she said trying to wriggle her way out of his grip but she wasn't that strong.

"Achcha achcha, baby sorry! Chal gussa mat ho!", Sidharth said so sweetly that Shehnaaz was tempted to melt.

But she didn't. "Pehle tu mujhe mna! Fir mein sochungi!", Shehnaaz said.

"Tareef karun teri?", he asked lovingly.

"Nhi! Tareef karane ke liye mujhe gussa hone ki zarurat nhi hai tujhse. Wo to waise bhi karwa sakti hun. Kuch aur bta!", Shehnaaz said and looked the other way with a tiny pout and closed eyes.

Sidharth kept on thinking and then an idea popped into his mind. He immediately stood up from the bed.

Feeling the lack of warmness and the arms that were earlier wrapped around her, Shehnaaz opened her eyes to look at him.

Sidharth was looking at her intensely, as if trying to make up a plan. Shehnaaz watched him with squinted eyes.

"Kya chal raha hai tere dimag mein?", She asked trying to figure out what was he thinking.

"I have an idea!", he said and then nodded in concentration, as if mentally patting himself for his thoughtful mind.

"Kripya karke Humein bhi batayen!", Shehnaaz asked him to enlighten her with his new found plan.

She sat up straight on the bed and looked at him, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Tere cottage mein...", he started but was interrupted.

"Baby, mera cottage nhi! Humara cottage!", she said and he chuckled.

"Hamare cottage mein, teri aur meri picture paint ki thi tune, haina?", he said.

Shehnaaz nodded and asked, "Han, to?".

"Toh I was thinking that..."

"That?", she asked.

"Let's paint a picture here, at our home!", he said.

Shehnaaz looked at him with concentration as if trying to figure out whether he was kidding. She looked at him with an open mouth.

He raised his eyebrows, asking her how did she like the idea, but nothing came out of her mouth.

He leaned down in front of her, brought his index finger under her chin and closed her mouth.

"Moti flash mein chali gyi kya?", he asked.

"Kuch bolegi?", he asked again, shaking her.

"So you are not kidding?", that was the first thing that left her mouth.

"Obviously, no!", he said.

"You really want to paint a picture of us on a full wall?", she asked.

"Baby, ab contract paper banake uspe sign karke dun kya? Bola na Haan!", he said.

Shehnaaz stood up on the bed itself. He was standing in front of the bed, on the ground. While she was standing on the bed.

She made her way towards the side of the bed, where he was standing. Shehnaaz threw herself into his arms and squealed in happiness.