#78

Please VOTE and COMMENT❤️

It had been 3 weeks now and Sidharth was now all well.

"Oye yar nahaa bebu, hospital bhi jaana hai! Plaster hatwana hai, jaldi nahaa!", Shehnaaz said while dragging Sidharth out of the bed and pushing him towards the washroom.

"Yar moti nahaana zaruri hai? Bohot Zyaada thand hai. Please rehne de!", Sidharth said while still being pushed towards the washroom by Shehnaaz.

"Tu toh aise bol raha hai jaise garmiyon mein tu harr din nahata hai! Kitne draame karta hai tu! Jaldi jaa!", Shehnaaz said while she finally made Sidharth enter the washroom and threw a towel at his face.

"Tu bina nahaye Baahar aaya na to mu tod dungi tera, laggi samajh!", Shehnaaz said while pointing a finger at him, warning him.

Sidharth came out of the washroom, all fresh and Shehnaaz drove towards the hospital with Sidharth. She opened the door of the car and unbuckled his seat belt.

"Aapki arm to recover ho hi chuki hai. Baaki jo forehead pe chot hai, wo bhi theek hai. Aap bass scar hatane ke liye ye ointment use kar lijiyega!", the doctor said while removing the plaster and writing an ointment's name in the prescription.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth drove towards home.

"Oye sun, Yahaan aas paas jungle hain na?", Sidharth asked.

"Han!", Shehnaaz said

"Chal aaj chalte hain!", he said.

"Kahaan? Jungle?", Shehnaaz asked while widening her eyes.

"Han, jungle chalte hain!", Sidharth said.

"Tere sar ki chot kahin aur gehri to nhi ho gyi?", Shehnaaz asked while caressing the area of his head where he had injured his head.

Sidharth jerked her hand away and said, "Pagal Hai kya moti? I am serious. Walk pe chalte hain!".

"Jungle mein walk karega tu?", she asked him, while he nodded casually.

"Sidharth, walk pe jaane ke liye bohot saare parks hain, jungle kyun?", she asked.

"It's because, I have never seen a forest and I really want to see one!", he said.

"Yaar Sidharth Yahaan ke forests mein bhoot hote hain, Grams ne btaya tha. Please nhi jaate!", Shehnaaz says making a puppy face.

"Are you serious? Pagal Hai Tu? Koi bhut wut nhi hote, gadhi!", he said while laughing uncontrollably and snacking her head in the process.

"Yar Sidharth hote hain! Grams jhut to ni bolengi naa!", she said while hurting him back for smacking her head.

"Abbe tujhe mere upar bharosa nhi hai? Mein bol ra hun na ki nhi hote!", Sidharth said.

"Sidharth usne teri bhi galti nhi, tune aaj tak bhut nhi dekhe. Isiliye tujhe lag ra hai ki bhut nhi hote. Par sach to ye hai ki hote hain", Shehnaaz said firmly.

Sidharth was now laughing while holding his stomach from both his hands. She was too cute and adorable when she talked about the things from which she is scared of.

The way in which she was talking about ghosts, made her look much more adorable and Sidharth just couldn't stop laughing and adoring her at the same time.

"Sidhaaaarth!", Shehnaaz whined.

"Meine koi joke maara hai? Jo tu aise hass ra hai! Mein bol ri hun na ki sachchi hote hain bhoot!", Shehnaaz said.

"Achcha, Pakka hote hain?", Sidharth asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Han Pakka hote hain!", Shehnaaz said while closing her eyes and nodding as if she was really confident about this fact.