#48

Next morning, Shehnaaz was too excited because they were going to Capri. Well, she is excited because she has read a lot about its beauty and about some beautiful local boutiques.

God, she has missed shopping so much and although, her shopping partners weren't there with her but atleast Sidharth was.

She was definitely going to purchase a lot of outfits for herself and she would pick some outfits for neetu di and preeti di as well.

She was relieved that today, three isn't going to any water near them. Well, they were practically living in a room in front of which is just sea, but still sitting in a boat is much more closer to water and there are more chances of drowning and she might die as well.

This was what Shehnaaz always thought, whenever anybody talked about any kind of water body.

There are going to be so many flowers and so many designer shops. She was too excited for today and woke up before Sidharth.

"Baaabyyyyy!", she squealed happily and kept her chin on his chest.

She has stopped trying to wiggle her way out of his arms and so she now has to just wake him up, if she wants to go get ready.

"Shehnaaz sone de. Mat kar!"

"Sidharth yar 9 baj re hain!"

"Han to uthh jaenge thodi der mein. Aaja tu bhi soja!", saying this, he pulled her closer to himself while her tiny frame  bumped to his chest.

"Sidharth ab tu ni utha to mein tera mu tod dungi! Uth jaa, uth ja, uth ja, uth ja, uth ja!", she kept on yelling on the top of her lungs until he finally woke up and hit her with a pillow to make her shut up.

"Tune mujhe maara?", Shehnaaz gasped, and asked with astonishment.

"Aye, nautanki, pillow hi tha. Drama mat kar chal", he said not paying heed to her words.

"Han to ab to mein drama hi karungi na. Sahi hai, sahi hai", she said, acting all hurt.

"Baby Mera wo Matlab ni tha! Sachchi...", he said coming close to her.

"Sidharth tune mujhe hurt kiya! Sorry bol!", she demanded and he complied, "Sorry!".

"Baby kaun lagayega aage? Ruk kisi angrez ko bulati hun, waise bhi yaad hai na 'experience' wali baat", she smirked.

But before she could even take another step towards the door, Sidharth grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Sorry baby!", he said while kissing her cheek, and she had to give in.

They both got ready and Shehnaaz helped Sidharth in making scrambled eggs with coffee for breakfast.

They moved towards there destination and it was indeed beautiful.

When Shehnaaz saw so many flowers together, she saw what beauty looks like. She smiled and looked towards Sidharth who was already looking at her.

Suddenly a man came and offered a sun flower to Shehnaaz. She denied but the man insisted and she looked at Sidharth.

He was nonchalant about it and she took the flower wondering why didn't Sidharth stop her?

She would have taken merely 15 steps, when she got another sun flower but this time from a girl. She again took it, not knowing what was going on.

This cycle continued till she had as many sun flowers as in a bouquet. Sidharth smiled at her and she knew that he did it for her.

She thanked him for the flowers and the next moment she is hearing a beautiful romantic Italian song in the streets of Capri.