#93

Happy Reading lovely peeps❤️

"Bye!", Sidharth said while leaving Shehnaaz at the airport. He came to see her off at the airport.

She was securely hidden in his chest as he embraced her pulling her closer to himself.

Shehnaaz herself was pushing herself into his body. She stuck to his body like anything.

She just kept on hugging him, not ready to leave him. Shehnaaz wasn't going to leave him anytime soon, but it was already getting late.

"Baby dekh 9 baj re hain, you are already late for the boarding procedure! Chal jaa!", he said pacing his hands on her back to calm her down.

"Ek shart pe jaungi!", Shehnaaz said with a cute mischievous pout on her face.

Sidharth didn't know what to do with this girl. Should he laugh or scold her, he didn't know.

She makes him crazy and she makes him happy. She makes him mad and she makes him angry as well.

"Shart hai ki tu mujhe miss karega!", she said while playing with the button of his shirt and drawing patterns over his chest.

"Abbe aye gadhi, ye bhi koi shart hai? Miss to karunga hi na mein tujhe, isme kaunsi shart wali baat hai?", he asked pulling away from her.

"Achcha theek hai, zyada bann mat! Bye!", she said and kissed his chest again.

She turned around to leave but Sidharth gripped her by her wrist and pulled her towards him. He pecked her on her lips and then kissed her forehead.

"I love you!", he said against her forehead's skin.

"I love you too!", Shehnaaz said and pecked him once more before leaving.

She took her suitcase and made her way towards the boarding procedure. She checked in and before the flight could take off, she face timed him.

"Abhi to andar gyi thi tu, abhi hi call Kar diya?", he asked.

"Tu bhi to abhi bhi airport ke bahaar car mein baitha hai! Gya kyun nhi?", Shehnaaz asked while noticing that Sidharth was still sitting in his car outside the airport.

"Chla jaunga thodi der mein!", he said.

"Han wo theek hai! Par gya kyun nhi?", she asked again trying to tease him.

"Mujhe Teri Yaad Aa ri hai isiliye!", Sidharth confessed.

Shehnaaz giggled and said, "Toh kutte jab meine phone kiya to draame kyun kar ra tha ki abhi hi to gyi hai andarr!".

Sidharth smiled and heard the announcement behind her.

"Mam please switch off your phone. The flight is about to take off!", the air hostess said.

Shehnaaz politely nodded at her moved her eyes towards Sidharth again, "Achcha bebu bye! Flight take off karne wali hai!".

"Bye baby", Sidharth said and Shehnaaz gave him flying kiss.

Shehnaaz reached Mumbai and the first thing she did was calling Sidharth to let him know that she has landed safely.

Sidharth picked up her call in the second ring itself.

"Pohonch gyi baby?", he asked.

"Han Sidharth, achche se pohonch gyi!", Shehnaaz squeaked in happiness.

Although, it had only been 4 hours since they last met, but both couldn't help but miss each other. It could be sensed in their tone.

"Achcha baby, thaki to nhi?", he asked.