#11

Please VOTE if you like it!

She didn't know that she would meet him again after 8 years, not to continue what was ended in between but to see how he was doing and to see how she did without him!

A leap of 8 years

Months passed and then years but they both never talked. She continues to talk to Rita aunty everyday but later she asked her to never talk about Sidharth. She knew that everytime she would hear something about him, she would cry and be upset. "Maa apko meri kasam hai, mujhe uske baare mein kuch nhi bataoge", Sana had now started her calling 'Maa' because she was similar to her mother and even Rita Maa insisted.

Sana had now become a famous singer and a model as well. Initially her family was against her entering into the entertainment industry but after Rita maa's interfering, they all agreed. She was thankful to Maa for that and her ritual of calling her everyday was still maintained by her.

She has become cold now and everybody in the industry wants her. Singers want to collab with her, photographers want to have a shoot with her, every designer wants her to be a model for their dresses, every producer wants her in their series, all in all she is the industry's sweetheart. But she is cold and stern. Earlier she was like an open book but now nobody can read her. Earlier her eyes depicted all the emotions she was feeling but now her eyes are blank. She maintains a poker face and smiles less. She holds an aura of a queen and has a walk of a lioness. When she enters, all eyes move towards her. It's hard, almost equal to impossible to look at anything but her when she is standing there in all her glory. It's not possible to take eyes off of her. She is beautiful, as beautiful as anybody can be. Her hair long, straight and silky with bangs covering about half of her forehead. She is not that tall, but her legs are as perfect as anything can be. Her nose is the most prettiest part of her face. Although, she is not chubby but that doesn't mean that her cheeks are not. Her lips have a perfect natural shade of pink and her orbs, as beautiful as they were during her school days. The mole on her right cheek makes her look even more appealing. She is no longer that cute, bubbly child; she has now turned into a beautiful woman. But amongst all this, two things have not changed and guess they will never change. One, she is still the same Sana for her family and for Maa. She is bubbly and cheerful just like she used to be earlier, but only with her family. She is a sight to see when she talks to her family. She hasn't been back since 8 years, their communication has only been through video chatting and phone calls and sometimes when they visit her. She hasn't been home because she fears running into him. She can't take the risk of doing that. But now everything would be okay between both (Sidharth and Misha) of them, after all its been 8 years now. They both would have taken their relationship to the next level and their bond might have grown more strong. Her heart sinks whenever she thinks about all this. The second thing that hasn't changed is, that she still loves him, now more than ever. These two things have been the only things that haven't changed. Ahana, did a course in management and became Sana' Manager. There bond is still the same and since she is just like family to Sana, Ahana is another person who gets to see the real Sana everyday.

A lot of actors and rich business men have tried to try their luck into coaxing 'The Shehnaaz Gill' to just allow them to take her out but she never agrees. She is the only model, actress and singer in this industry who has never dated any man. Although there have been several rumours about her dating so and so man, but they are just rumours and the whole industry knows it. It's been 4 years since she entered the industry and she has been the same ever since. She is the social media queen and her fans would give anything to just catch a glimpse of her. She doesn't need make up or beautiful dresses to make her look like she does, she can make anyone go crazy for her even if she is just wearing a sack. She has never had a boyfriend in her life because, since 9th standard age had eyes only for that one guy and before that she wasn't ready. She is 24 and never had a man except Sidharth, in her life.