Chapter 1: The crossing of dog blood

On May 20, 2018, it was a very meaningful day. The streets were full of confession and marriage proposals. Looking at the streets, there were couples. Mu Qing looked at the lovers passing by with a lot of resentment. .

"Show your love, die quickly!" Mu Qing cursed fiercely in her heart. The makeup she had dressed up in the morning was also embarrassed by tears.

Just now, Mu Qingxin's 101st blind date ended in failure. Originally on a blind date on such a special day, Mu Qing was looking forward to meeting her prince, but...

"Ms. Mu, you are this year?"

"Twenty-eight," Mu Qingxin said embarrassedly when she heard her age. I wanted to get married at the age of 24 and have children at the age of 25. At the age of 30, children would be liberated by going to elementary school...

"Where does Miss Mu work? What is the annual income?"

"Haha, are blind dates so straightforward now?" Mu Qing's mouth twitched and raised her head to look at today's blind date again. This honor is really the best of the best, and her acne seems to be about to explode. The above ones have a tendency to explode. The sausage mouth is really greasy, and it is the mouth after drinking cow... milk...

"No way, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep the meal I ate in the morning." Mu Qingxin glanced at the opposite man and then immediately looked away, "Mr. Wang, it looks like I should have asked the question just now, you Where is the high one now? How is the annual income?" Hurry up and finish off. This seems to be introduced by the aunt's sister-in-law's aunt's sister-in-law. The aunt specifically explained that the communication time must be more than 5 minutes, otherwise I won't introduce myself to anyone. . There are still three minutes, hold on.

The opposite Mr. Wang seemed a little unbelievable when he heard Mu Qingxin's question, and looked at Mu Qingxin in shock: "You asked me how much I earn? Didn't the introducer tell me?"

Mu Qingxin turned her head strangely, "What are you talking about?"

Mr. Wang saw that Mu Qingxin's attention was all on him, and he said proudly: "I am a writer who specializes in art."

"Oh? I can't tell. What book did Mr. Wang write?" Mu Qing said in her heart that such a greasy person actually engages in art, hehehe, isn't it true that the legendary art is a special literary style.

"The book is being created. I spent nearly ten years for this book. Once it is created, it will definitely cause a sensation in the whole world! To create this masterpiece, I don't have time to work, so I want to find someone with a high income. The person who can support me, the annual income must not be less than one million, because the production, printing, and publicity of the later books need money, and there must be a house and a car. The house must be in the suburbs, preferably a villa, and the environment is quiet. Most importantly, I don't have any requirements for a car, but I like the long version of Rolls Royce. I will be more stylish when I become famous and go out..."

Seeing that Mr. Wang on the opposite side became more vigorous and was seriously in the middle of her daydream, Mu Qingxin...touched...to the stiff face, took a deep breath and tried to keep herself smiling : "I'm sorry, Mr. Wang, your referral did not tell me that I may not meet your requirements, so sorry..."

Mr. Wang was a little bit dissatisfied that his words were interrupted, his thick eyebrows... were gathered together, "The introducer didn't tell you?"

"Really not." Mu Qingxin felt a bit painful from biting her molars.

Mr. Wang seemed to be dissatisfied with what he knew, and he lowered his head and thought for five seconds. Mu Qingxin looked at her watch, there were 30 seconds left.

It seems that it has been decided, Mr. Wang raised his head. Mu Qingxin breathed a sigh of relief, and finally the 101st blind date ended successfully. Let's go home and wait for the 102nd blind date. Maybe she will marry next time...

"Although the introducer didn't tell you, but I heard the introducer say about your situation. You are an Internet lower-writer who specializes in writing things that are not on the stage. Although not on the stage, the income seems to be good. I Just barely, let's count you through." As he said, the small eyes that almost couldn't see the gap between them... squinted to look at Mu Qingxin's chest, which was more and more undulating.

"Hold it, hold it back, and end it satisfactorily..." Mu Qingxin kept inhaling and exhaling, squeezing the bag tightly in her hand, her back teeth hurt even more, "Don't, don't force it, I really deserve it If you are not a great **** who can create a'majestic work', I still have something to go."

"Don't go, isn't you just coming here for a blind date? What can you do? Besides, on this special day, I really don't believe you have an appointment, so I will reluctantly sacrifice it. The hotel opposite is half price today. Shall we go there?"

The best man has stretched out his pig's feet and marched towards Mu Qingxin's hand, "I'm qaq, you really don't want to show your face. You must have never looked in the mirror when you are so old. I'm probably afraid that I will be disgusted by seeing it. In art, why don't you just say that you are a duck, just beg you to speak directly, create and create your sister." Mu Qingxin picked up her bag and smashed it on the face of the best man. Returning to the hotel, half price, the best match for you is not the person, it is the sow! No, the sow probably doesn't like you!" Mu Qingxin kicked the best man in the face, and left without stopping. .

"You...you...you shrew, no wonder no one wants it at such an age, you deserve you..."

Behind her, there was a desperate voice from the best man, and Mu Qingxin quickly left the place that made herself explode.

Coming to the tree in the park, looking at the couple of lovers walking in front of her, Mu Qing's heart became more and more angry, and she is not bad, not to mention that she is also a beautiful woman, she is still 32d, she wants to find someone Married, why is it so difficult, "It must be that God has no eyes!"

"Rumble..."

As soon as Mu Qingxin complained about God, thunder sounded from the horizon, "Haha, there must be too many people who swear today, and God can't see it..." the person next to her smiled.

"Cleave, cleave, and smash these scumbags to death!" Mu Qingxin prayed in her heart when she heard it.

"Boom...ah!"

"My goodness..."

"Hit the ambulance, thunder struck someone..."

"It's really a fantasy. When the sun is out in the daytime, he was struck by lightning. This person must have done something that hurts the world..."

...

"Qaq, you just did something that hurts the sky and the reason, and your family did something that hurts the sky and the reason!" Mu Qing realized that she was struck to death by lightning at the last second before her mind dissipated, "God thief, the wrong person was killed. It should be the scum man..." Finally, Mu Qingxin fell into darkness.

It's just that there is a faint light on the dark body under the tree. If you look closely, it is a musical note necklace on Mu Qingxin's neck. This is Mu Qingxin's book two years ago... it was sent to her by a fan because it is very delicate. , Has been worn on the neck. I saw the necklace that was still there in the previous second, and suddenly disappeared in the next second...