Chapter 27: Talent Video 2

"Only I noticed, did our meal be served by sister Xinxin just now? It looks delicious." Allen's attention was still on the curry rice in Mu Qingxin's hand. Transformed into a foodie.

"Whether you can eat it in your mouth tonight or not is one thing, I just hope that my sister didn't send it..." Mu Qidong stared at the sister in the video. If the sister sends curry rice by mail, then..., Mu Qi Dong glanced around the interested people without leaving a trace, and then returned to the video. No matter what, Mu's baby will not let others hurt at will.

When Mu Qinan and Allen heard Mu Qidong's words, they looked around and understood clearly in their hearts. At this time, the two of them also secretly became anxious.

"Thailand Singapore Indonesia

Curry Bak Kut Teh Indonesian nine-story pagoda

Do a spa with fireworks and steam sauna

cocopineapplemangomango

Sabah Pattaya Sunshine Hot

Cantaloupe hops are picturesque

Seafood rack pool party under the night market

Dudududu why are you doing

Curry curry lightly add

Curry curry spicy

Curry curry banana papaya

Durian smelly and fragrant tea

Curry curry moto pickup

Curry curry

Curry Curry Night Market Bar

Passionate and unrestrained

Curry curry

wu

Thailand Singapore Indonesia

Curry Bak Kut Teh Indonesian nine-story pagoda

Do a spa with fireworks and steam sauna

cocopineapplemangomango

Sabah Pattaya Sunshine Hot

Cantaloupe hops are picturesque

Seafood rack pool party under the night market

Dudududu why are you doing

Curry curry lightly add

Curry curry spicy

Curry curry banana papaya

Durian smelly and fragrant tea

Curry curry moto pickup

Curry curry

Curry Curry Night Market Bar

Passionate and unrestrained

Curry curry lightly add

Curry curry spicy

Curry curry banana papaya

Durian smelly and fragrant tea"

After the light-hearted song was over, Mu Qingxin said to the video, "The above is my talent show, I hope the judges and teachers will like it, thank you."

The clean language and generous and decent movements all showed the noble and gracefulness of Mu Qing's mind and body as Mu's family. This made Ou Xuemei and Mu Fengnian Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan extremely satisfied after seeing it.

"Baby, it's great! You will definitely be admitted..." A wave of praise from Ou Xuemei was heard in the next video.

Everyone saw the little girl with increasingly shy expression in the video, and her heart was too soft.

"Ahem" Shakuras listened to O Xuemei's praise and felt it was time to stop, otherwise he would not stop. "Since Dean Haqilin (President of Philippe College) is right here, let him directly Let's do the interview, so you don't have to go through those procedures."

"Huh? Master Chief?!!!" Ou Xuemei screamed, "Mu Fengnian, you made the video public? Oh, my goodness, my image didn't look bad just now, Oh, it's Mika..."

"No, dear, you have always been the most beautiful." Mu Fengnian said with certainty. When he saw the daughter next to him, he quickly said, "Baby, you are also the cutest." Hearing the husband (dad) Sure, the two of them...showed shy smiles.

"Qaq, let all of us see you show affection, face!" Everyone despised in their hearts.

"Cough cough" Dean Haqilin had to speak out. He heard the song Mu Qingxin sang just now, and he has already classified Mu Qingxin as a member of Philipbel. For interviews or other matters, he can just leave the scene.

"Commander Mu, can I interview your daughter?"

"Of course you can, please." Mu Fengnian directed the video to Dean Haqilin. Ou Xuemei, who was on the opposite side, quickly left the video and asked her daughter to interview.

Mu Qing stood upright in the video, complaining in her heart why dad was in a meeting and still accepting mom's video, so that so many people saw it, hoping that nothing went wrong just now.

"Hello, Mu Qingxin dear, I am Haqilin, Dean of Philippe College." Haqilin said kindly. For minors, everyone attaches great importance and tolerance, not to mention that Haqilin is more than three hundred years old, and it is not an exaggeration to call this little girl who has no more than a fraction of her own age.

"Hello, Dean Haqilin."

"I have a question, what is the plate of curry rice that you just held?" Ha Qilin asked everyone's feelings and couldn't help sitting up straight and looking at Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin picked up the curry rice that he had not eaten, and said, "This is the curry rice. It is made from the fruit of the ice stone tree and the roots of the white dandan grass..." Mu Qingxin knew how to face this group of people. To be honest, this is how curry rice is made anyway, everyone can try it.

"Are you sure which ones are not poisonous?" asked Gredo, the dean of the Giliso College next to him. The strange beasts and weeds in the interstellar space are extremely dangerous, and accidentally killed them. For thousands of years, none of them People want to eat them in the past...

"Of course there is no poison. My mother has eaten it for ten minutes, and now she is still alive...and jumping around." Mu Qing shrugged as she looked at her mother who was sitting aside and chewing on the apple.

"But, how do you know they can eat?"

Mu Qingxin knew that she did not give a perfect reason. These people would not give up. She only saw the mother opposite calmly pointing at herself. Mu Qing knew it, and said, "Because I don't want to drink nutrition since I recovered. ...Liquid, it feels nutritious......liquid taste is too single, my brothers said to buy me the delicacies made by Barry nutritionist, and I saw the raw materials of those delicacies made by nutritionist in Paris.

I happened to come to the research institute where my mother worked again, and I accidentally saw the three daily meals of the ancient blue stars... With the help of my mother, I made this curry rice. Of course, I did it many times before it succeeded. Very good, I will mail some to my dad and brothers, you can taste it. "

"..." Allen wanted to cry without tears. He just saw the news from his friend's mother, saying that there were a lot of mailings this time, originally there was a copy of his own, and Nimou's score was given to other people. time to eat!

Haqilin said with satisfaction, "I didn't expect this little baby to be so powerful, I will definitely taste your curry rice later." Just looking at it, I really wanted to take a bite, hoping it tasted good.

Others heard that the curry rice had been mailed, and looked at Mu Fengnian eagerly.

"...Qaq, my daughter made it for me!" Mu Fengnian cursed in his heart, but said with a smile on his face, "When the mail arrives, everyone will try the curry rice made by the girl. I have not tasted it either. , I don't know how it tastes, ha ha..."

"Hey" Mu Qinan Allen looked at each other and wailed.

"Your talent is very good, my last question, did you prepare the musical accompaniment you sing yourself or who helped you?"