Chapter 167: Team field (38) arrived at the destination

Looking at the people who were still asleep, Mu Qingxin suddenly felt that when she seemed to be everyone's special cook, haha, Mu Qingxin covered her mouth and smiled, but, for her friend, trust She is willing to cook for her own people.

In her previous life, she didn't have the chance to cook for other people. She has always been alone. She knows whether the cooking is good or not. If you are not happy this day, savor it yourself. What you want to do and what you don't want to do, decide for yourself... She once thought that even if someone... forced herself to do what she didn't want to do,... no one gets along with her too much.

After the food was prepared, Mu Qingxin put away the protective cover. Before she could shout, everyone was tempted by the fragrance floating in the air...and woke up in confusion.

"Xinxin, what shall we eat this morning?"

The person who said this every morning changed. Mu Qingxin looked at Vance, who was robbed of the conversation, amused, and answered Beth's question.

"Great! It must be delicious!" Beth immediately ran to the table and sat down, waiting for the meal.

Mu Qingxin turned her head and saw that everyone was already seated, her eyes fixed on the food on the table, and she was ready to eat when she was on the table.

Mu Qingxin glanced at everyone's faces, their faces turned black, "Um..., why don't you wash your faces first." The feces are still on her face.

Hearing Mu Qingxin's words, the crowd reacted, no wonder they felt that they had done less, because they had forgotten to wash, hehe.

Everyone smiled awkwardly, and then quickly ran to the river to wash.

Mu Qingxin shook her head and sat down. Two minutes later, everyone sat down and started eating!

...

Team Mu Qingxin and Team Baker rushed forward quickly, striving to reach their destination before dark.

At this time, the other teams also rushed to their destinations. The deadline is eight o'clock tomorrow morning, and everyone needs to arrive, otherwise the results will still be invalid.

At the destination of the field battle, a medium-sized ship has been parked, and all the instructors have been waiting there, as well as watching the final race against each other by the monitoring team.

Li Can look at this side, look over there, and then come back to look at Mu Qingxin team, "Oh, I feel that the seniors in this military training will be embarrassed. Take it away, tsk tsk, shame, shame!"

"No, there is no harm if there is no comparison. Look at how much meat these little guys have grown these days, I just want to beat them up!"

"I also think! It would be great if I could taste the food that Mu Qingxin made. I can only see if I can't eat it. It's really frustrating!"

"Yes, yes, right, have you collected the videos of Mu Qingxin's cooking? Go back and apply for the application with the boss. Can you set up a food research institute for Pluto to study these foods so that we will have I've eaten..." The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was possible.

After hearing this, the others agreed, and finally reported it to Ling Xuan so that Ling Xuan could tell the boss about the matter in person.

Ling Xuan heard this group of guys' suggestions and scolded him with a smile. Then he thought about it and thought it was a good suggestion, so that they can eat whatever they want. Ling Xuan nodded in agreement, and went to talk to the boss when he was free. Mention mention.

"Hey, these little guys are here!" Gray said with a smile looking at the two teams quickly approaching the destination.

"Lao O, where is Lao O?" Li Can shouted.

Ou Yuxiu was about to go out to meet her younger sister, but was held back by Li Can. Ou Yuxiu looked at Li Can impatiently, "What are you doing!"

Li Can pulled Ou Yuxiu tightly, "Walk around, I will go with you to meet our sister Xinxin!" By the way, let's take a look at what little sister Xinxin has.