Chapter 195: Opened (2)

Mu Zhaohui surprisedly took the handkerchief sent by his great-granddaughter. It was a gray... colored background with a few green bamboo embroidered on it, and there was a word, I don't know what it was.

"Baby, is this a word?" Mu Zhaohui asked, pointing to the word.

Mu Qingxin glanced at it and said, "Gao Pao, this is the ancient Chinese character, it is bamboo."

"It's so beautiful, baby, I also want a pattern like this, as well as such ancient characters..." Mu Xutao said with jealously at the handkerchief in his father's hand.

Mu Zhaohui glared at his son, "Gunfuzi, this is specially embroidered by the treasure for me, don't you want your rotten tea leaves?"

Mu Qingxin handed the handkerchief embroidered with tea trees to grandpa, "Grandpa, this is the handkerchief embroidered with tea leaves. I specially embroidered a tea tree for you. This is all tea leaves. I will embroider one for you later. Boiled tea..."

Mu Xutao took the handkerchief in surprise and opened it, "Oh, this is the tea tree? It's so beautiful! Haha, my granddaughter is so good. I want tea and give me a tea tree with tea leaves on it, haha..."

Boresa on the side complained, "So are you. What kind of tea you want. Tea is so difficult to embroider. Don't worry about it in the future. Just embroider a piece of tea for him. You don't need to embroider anything. Your grandpa doesn't care of."

Mu Xutao on the side looked at the pattern on his handkerchief with satisfaction, and nodded repeatedly, never hearing what his wife said.

"...Milk...milk, this is yours, the orchid embroidered on it is very suitable for your temperament, noble and fragrant..."

"Mom, this is yours, the embroidered roses are also very suitable for your temperament, fiery and romantic..."

"Lingling, this is yours, a cute little doll..."

"Brother, this is yours, a green pine tree. Although it doesn't match your temperament, it is also very beautiful!" Mu Qingxin would never say that when she embroidered this handkerchief, she couldn't think of embroidering. What, I had to embroider a simple perfunctory past.

Mu Qingxin handed everyone the embroidered handkerchief last night. After receiving Mu Qingxin's handkerchief, they all loved taking pictures and posting posts.

Please call me the queen: "The cute doll embroidered by my heart, I love the cute doll~~~"

Mother Ou: "The red... colored rose embroidered by my baby is so beautiful, I like it very much~"

Borissa: "The orchid embroidered by my good granddaughter is in line with my temperament. It is noble and exudes a delicate fragrance. Haha, the baby is too discerning!"

Mu Xutao: "The tea tree that my dear granddaughter gave me is the kind of tea tree that can drink tea. Don't be envious and jealous. Only your baby can embroider!"

Mu Zhaohui: "The green bamboo embroidered by my great-granddaughter. This word is bamboo. It is an ancient character. It is very beautiful. It is beautiful, practical and healthy. The baby said that I will make a few more for me in the future. The paper!"

Mu Qixi: "The green pine embroidered by my younger sister is so beautiful. I love my younger sister the most, yeah!"

...

For a while, quietly in the aircraft, everyone bowed their heads to reply to their posts, satisfactorily watching the shocked and envious words of jealousy and hatred from the people under their posts, hum, go with envy, go with jealousy!

Mu Qingxin heard Guangnao's prompt and clicked on it, and she saw that everyone had uploaded the handkerchief photo she sent to the Star. Many people responded below.

"I have followed the poster (please call me the queen), and every time the poster's post makes me startled!"

"What's that? Embroidery? Are you sure it wasn't embroidered by a machine?"

"Which one made it? Where can it be sold? It's so beautiful, I want it too!"

"Gosh, is this an antique? Yesterday I saw the embroidery in the museum. This one is much better than the one in the museum!"

"A priceless treasure, I want it too~~~"

...

When Mu Qingxin saw those comments, she smiled and shook her head, wondering if those people would be surprised when they saw those hanging in the Qingkong Food City.

As soon as the aircraft flew to Linglang Street, I heard a noise. When I got off the aircraft, I saw the crowd surging outside and there were shopping people everywhere.

"Wow, many people..."

It was also the first time Dongfang Ling saw so many people. The last time he came to Linglang Street, there were very few people. Today, it will be crowded.

The Mu family got off the aircraft, and Bill put the aircraft away directly.

Borissa took her baby granddaughter, while O Xuemei took Dongfang Ling and walked to her store.

"Two times a year, Linglang Street has the most people. One is this time. Because it is a day for the whole country to celebrate, people from all planets will come to Capital Star to play, and another time is the end of the year. Come here to buy something..."

Borissa walked, explaining to the two children. Originally, they could drive the aircraft directly to the front of the store, but because there are too many people today, the place is not crowded, so the robo detectives asked everyone to walk in through the door to avoid collisions.

"What's this smell? It smells so good..."

"Mom, I'm hungry..."

"God, is there any horror here? Why is my saliva... overflowing, and my stomach is suddenly empty..."

"Why didn't this store open? What does Sunny Sky Food City sell?"

"Is it open today? Why isn't it open? What's going on inside? Why is it so fragrant!"

...

Mu Qingxin quickly arrived at Qingkong Food City, and he smelled the strong aroma of food all the way. Along the way, I saw many people smelling the aroma and discussing coming here.

When I arrived at my store, a group of people were already surrounded by the door, all standing around watching. If it weren't for a robotic detective, I'm afraid someone would break in to see what happened.

Mu Zhaohui led Mu Qingxin into the shop without squinting.

The robo-cop opened the door, and a strong scent wafted from the inside in an instant, causing the people outside to secrete...more fluid, and looking inwardly, how could something smell so fragrant.

"Master Mu, you are here!" Oulang and the others have already prepared everything in the store, and they are waiting for the master to come over and prepare to open.

"Wow!" Dongfang Ling and Mu Qixi themselves, Mu Qingxin, looked at the layout of the store in surprise. They saw the spacious and bright store. There were a row of transparent glass windows with photos and pictures hanging on the top. A delicate handkerchief, the pattern on it is also the pattern on the photo, and the food inside is the food on the photo. There is a price description and a message from the eater, which specifically explains the advantages and disadvantages of the food, the most important The price is the above price. Every food is expensive, but there is a reason to be expensive, because the above emphasizes that food contains energy and eating it is good for the human body.

There are clean and bright tables and chairs in the hall, as well as a bar for people to sit down and enjoy.