Chapter 156: Team Field (27) Despicable

Rex and Pete also thought of this possibility, but the enemies were extremely jealous when they met. Who cares whether they have a green flag, so the ambush is still executed, there is no green flag? It's okay, they will spank their **** later... the urine is fine too!

As soon as she entered... the rocky area, Mu Qingxin found the two teams ambushing on both sides of the road, and winked with others without leaving any traces. A few people realized it instantly, and there was no... abnormality on her face.

When they walked to a distance of two hundred meters from the Rex, and took another step, which was the trap that Rex set up, they stopped.

"..." The two teams of Rex and Pete looked at them blankly, praying in their hearts to take one more step, one step forward!

Vance seemed to hear their voices, and a joke flashed in his eyes, and he took a step forward and stopped beside the trap.

Then, he raised another foot and moved forward. The people in the dark stared straight at Vance's foot. Suddenly, when he was about to fall onto the trap, the foot backed away.

"!!!" The hearts of the people in the dark all raised up, shouting what a pity!

Seeing Wangs' deliberate actions, Dongfang Ling couldn't help but want to laugh, so he buried his head on Xinxin's shoulder and laughed silently.

Several other people listened to the suspicious sigh in front of them, and they also sighed.

"Ahem, that..." Bai Liyan said solemnly, "There are no trees here, it's all stones. It's a bit inconvenient to walk. Let's get on the mecha, it will be faster!"

"Yeah!"

"it is good!"

Everyone responded loudly, and they all agreed. After speaking, they immediately took out their mechas and quickly got on the mechas.

"..."

When Rex and Pete hadn't reacted yet, the eighth team of f had already entered the huge mecha, and was about to fly through...the rocky area. Pete finally couldn't help it and stood up suddenly. , "Stop!" After speaking, he immediately took out the mecha.

a The other people in the twentieth team saw that the captain had come out, and they all got on the mech and followed the captain.

Corey gave Rex a wink... Rex said solemnly, "Get on the mecha!"

After that, the third team of a also got on the mecha and encircled the eighth team of f.

In an instant, the eighth team of f was surrounded by sudden people.

Vance raised his eyebrows and looked at the...green mecha in front of me, and sneered, "Master, who did I think it was? It turned out to be the waste! I didn't expect the waste mecha to be so green... Hahahaha..."

Since ancient times, all men...sex are very sensitive to this "green" character.

Sure enough, when Pete heard this, he was furious, without even saying anything, and directly turned on his weapons and equipment to aim at Vance and prepare to attack.

Others also raised their weapons one after another, aiming at everyone in the f eighth team.

"Fuck! Why are you so despicable, come up!" Vance was suddenly pointed at so many weapons, and his heart burst.

At this time, Mu Qingxin was completely in line with the mecha. Seeing that the weapon on the opposite side was warming up, it had already emitted a white light, and was shocked. So many weapons were aimed at them. Is this to kill them?

Thinking of this, Mu Qingxin immediately moved her body, turned over and rushed towards the mecha in front of her.

"Ah!" The student who was about to fire, suddenly appeared in front of his eyes a crimson...like figure, and then felt the sky spinning, and finally fell to the ground with a "bang".

Mu Qing kicked her heart down and found that those weapons were about to attack, and shouted, "Come on!"

Fortunately, after this time of getting along, Mu Qingxin and them had a high degree of tacit understanding, and immediately responded to Mu Qingxin's words, opening the protection as quickly as possible, and ran towards Mu Qingxin's direction.

"Don't let them run away!" Pete yelled loudly when they saw that they wanted to run. The weapon was aimed at the scarlet mecha. That was Mu Qingxin. The stinky girl who had been insulted to him increased the firepower, Xiang Mu Qingxin fired.

Mu Qingxin kicked another mech, already opening a gap in the encircling circle, and suddenly felt the airflow from behind, and saw blue...colored light waves hit her, and her body immediately reacted, flashing to the right. The light wave immediately lost the target of the attack, and smashed into the huge boulder on the opposite side. The boulder fell apart in an instant.

At this time, Bailiyan quickly made a battle plan, "Thomas Myronkola attacked forward, East Lingwangsrock attacked behind, and Aqua Blue Darren guarded against a sneak attack, Xinxin..." Bailiyan saw Mu Qingxin The speed is very fast, I don't know where I went, so I didn't add my heart to it.

"it is good!"

Everyone heard Bailiyan's command and quickly changed positions and began to attack.

Bailiyan began a fierce battle with Rex's team, while on the other side, Pete gave all his orders to attack the crimson...colored mecha.

Mu Qingxin moved quickly to take Pete's team away from the others and separate them from the Rex team, which could relieve Bai Liyan's pressure on them.

"Oh, let me go, these two teams are so insidious!" Li Can patted the table with a palm.

Other people looked at the surveillance with a black face. They are very shameless of people who get something for nothing and just want to attack others!

The eighth team is the team they stare at every day. Someone besieged them. Although they envy and hate this team, they are angry when they see it being besieged! It feels like a child who is underestimated, he can beat or scold himself, and is suddenly beaten by others without eyesight. How can they not be angry!

At this time, the surveillance was divided into two videos, while playing the battle between Rex and Bailiyan, but it is obvious that Rex has a lot of experience and strength, and Bailiyan is a newbie here. A calf, without experience, is certain to lose, it's just a matter of time.

On the other side, ten mechas besieged Mu Qingxin. At this time, the ten mechas had surrounded Mu Qingxin.

"Damn, they are so crowded and bullying!" Ou Yuxiu clenched his fists, "No, I have to save Xinxin, these people obviously have evil thoughts!" The more they look, the more disturbed they are, and they have to turn around. go.

Gray grabbed Ou Yuxiu, "Old Ou, what are you doing? During the military training, instructors can't... intervene, do you want their team's results to be invalidated!"

"Yes, Lao Ou calm down, maybe there is some surprise, wait and see!" Banhari also persuaded.

"Calm down!" Ling Xuan looked at Ou Yuxiu, "This place is close to the destination, and the boss around has long been ordered to guard it. If something goes wrong, someone will stop it, don't worry."

Hearing this, Ou Yuxiu calmed down, his eyes gloomily looked at the group of people besieging his heart, staring at the red...like figure in the middle.

"Haha, smelly girl, run, why don't you run!" Pete looked at Mu Qingxin who was besieged, and laughed triumphantly.

Mu Qingxin had been paying attention to the situation on Bailiyan's side, and found that her teammates were obviously weak, and the protection was breached immediately. She was anxious and had to help them, but...