Chapter 135: Team field (7)

At night, in the dead of night, everyone went into the tent to rest. At the entrance of the cave, Mu Qingxin covered the protective cover, so that everyone could rest without having to send someone to watch the night.

Everyone was asleep, Mu Qing stepped into the space, ready to take time to practice embroidery, hurry up to practice, and be electrocuted by the Thunder Blade at night, let her know that the world is really dangerous, she will be more self-defense, if she has already If you become a pure god, you don't need to take a stick today... insert those thunderblade beasts and just use an embroidery needle... shoot it over and kill them, and then pull them up with a spiritual power chain... that would be great Unfortunately, her embroidery needles have not been used proficiently, and her mental power is not so solid, alas~

"Mommy mommy..."

As soon as Mu Qingxin entered the space, Ya Ya discovered and shouted loudly.

"Yaya, you're awake." Mu Qingxin ran to Yaya, happy...touched...touching the taller Yaya.

"Mom?" Ya Ya shouted uncertainly.

"Huh? What's the matter?" Mu Qingxin is now very comfortable with this title.

Suddenly, Yaya's arms grew longer, and he stretched directly to Mu Qingxin's pricked hair, "Ya...Yaya...you have grown..."

"Huh?" Ya Ya looked at her arm, and waved her arm happily, "Yeah, yes, mom, you see, I can hook up with water~" Yaya stretched out her hand, and it was so beautiful. The side of the spring.

Mu Qingxin looked at the elongated buds in amazement. The distance was about three meters long. She lowered her head to study the stretchable arms of the buds, and couldn't help wondering.

Yaya was studied by her mother with one hand, and with the other... she touched her mother's hair, "Mom, what's wrong with your hair? How has it changed?" How beautiful it used to be, why can't you think about it?

Mu Qingxin... touched Yaya's hand for a while, and said uncomfortably, "This is being electrocuted. Just wait a few days."

"Electrified? What did it do? Does it hurt?" Yaya stared at her mother with small mung bean-like eyes, who was so courageous to call her mother.

Mu Qingxin...touched...touched her belly, thinking of the delicious food tonight, she felt a lot less depressed, "Don't worry, I've eaten the power of mine into my stomach! But I have to practice quickly, next time Seeing them again, we must destroy them!"

"Mom, next time you meet those who don't have long eyes, you will directly smoke them. They will never bully you. When I can leave the land, I will go out to protect my mother!" Yaya said firmly.

Mu Qing listened, and her heart was warm, "Okay, that bud bud will grow up soon, mom is waiting for bud bud to protect!"

"Mom, you ate my life...liquid last time, and the two of us have already contracted. You can try to sway my clone. Although it is imaginary, it is not as powerful as I am... but it is also a lot of smoke. Very prestigious!" Yaya didn't want her mother to use that clone, but it hasn't grown up yet, so she can only use it to protect her mother. When it grows up, she will stay with her mother every day to protect her.

"A clone? What clone?" Mu Qing asked suspiciously...

Yaya stretched out her mother's hand, "Mom, close your eyes and feel carefully..."

Hearing this, Mu Qingxin closed her eyes, and she noticed a trace of green from her hand... The color wandered through her body along the meridians, and finally stayed at the pubic area. Her natal pearl had absorbed the condensation of buds... ...Liquid, so it became a bit green...color, that touch of green...color blended into the life bead, suddenly the green light flourished, Mu Qing's heart was warm, the dark wounds in the body that had not been shocked before disappeared, and the hair became Soft and shiny, it was scattered like the previous luster.

"Mom, you try to release this power from your hands..."

Yaya's voice came into Mu Qingxin's ears, and Mu Qingxin tried to run the green...color energy, and forced it...to her hand. Suddenly, she felt something growing out of her hand and opened her mouth. When I saw with my eyes, I saw that the palms of both hands grew like buds, but there was only one green vine, and the thorns on the green vine would be sharper and sharper when the spiritual power was activated. Mu Qingxin stood up and waved smoothly. Green vine.

After a while of waving, Mu Qingxin discovered that the power of the green vine in his hand was stronger and stronger with the strength of the spiritual power, which extremely consumed spiritual and physical power, and all the roots still needed to be strengthened by cultivation!

However, Mu Qingxin was very happy that Yaya gave herself this green vine, which added another layer of security during military training, "Yaya, thank you..." Mu Qingxin turned her head and said thank you to Yaya, and saw Yaya. Bud went to sleep.

Mu Qingxin put away the green vine in her hand, walked slowly to Bu Ya, squatted down, and gently stroked... Touching the sleeping Bu Ya, she whispered, "Ya Ya, thank you" and said softly Kissed,...touched...touched Yaya, stood up and entered the house.

Mu Qingxin was embroidering all night, and after checking the time, it was almost dawn. She put down the embroidery in her hands,...knead...knead...knead her sore eyes, stretched her waist, fortunately, although she practiced all night, But the mental state is very good, look down at the things embroidered all night.

"Uh..." Mu Qing had a black face, had a ideological struggle, and finally nodded, "Well, it's not bad, keep working hard!" After speaking, she left room and left the person who didn't know what to embroider. Animals are embroidered handkerchiefs of plants or objects.

Mu Qingxin left the space and checked the time. At five o'clock in the morning, she glanced at Lingling and the others. They were all still asleep, so she gently walked out of the tent, out of the cave...

"Yeah~" Mu Qing took a deep breath. The morning air is so fresh. Looking at the green forest and the shady sky, Mu Qingxin felt that her heart suddenly became bright and she felt very happy. It was relaxed, I could not help closing my eyes, listening to the sound of animals waking up in the forest, the sound of leaves plucking,...the sound of falling dew, and the sound of people talking in the distance...

Mu Qingxin opened her eyes, and was pleasantly surprised to find that her perception had increased, and she could feel the farther place, the more subtle voices, great!

At the same time, Mu Qingxin discovered that a great change has taken place in her mind, which is completely different from the mature vicissitudes of life in her previous life for more than 20 years. Now she is more adaptable to the immature and lively mind of this fifteen-year-old body. A heart that is regarded as a minor in this world, and a heart that can be cute and cute with family and friends...

She didn't feel naive, but the living environment was different. She could laugh and cry carefree, she could be naive at this age, she could do whatever she wanted, and of course, she could not completely rely on her family. With friends, at any time, only relying on yourself is the most reliable, not that you can't trust others, and you have peace of mind.

After thinking about everything, Mu Qingxin closed her eyes and faced the first ray of sunlight in the morning, raising a confident and cheerful smile.